Ch. 24

Once you arrived the others were shocked.

“a..so you were the one who's running..”, Izuki went speechless after that.

“how did you get that far?”, Riko shook her head in disbelief.

“I.....got lost”, you made an eye-smile before sticking out your tongue playfully. The others laughed.

You went passed Koganei then Mitobe and then you apologized to Kuroko who had a disapproving look on his face while passing by him before sitting back on your seat.

“seriously, how did you get that far?”, Kagami laughed it off. You pressed your lips together and shrugged your shoulder, “I don't know”. “did you get to eat?”, he asked. Instead of you answering, your stomach answered with a growl. You blushed. “you really did got lost”.

Then he continue to focus on the game, and so did you. The game started with Kaijou's points, right after Kise stole the ball from Aomine's hand and to all of your perspection, it was the first time he somehow got the upperhand. Soon enough, Kaijou leads in the first quarter.

“don't tell me Aomine is slacking off again?”, Kagami frowned, “Kaijou clearly has the upperhand”. You scanned the stadium before shaking your head as a no, “Aomine-tan isn't slacking off”. “I think he's serious, the only explanation is Kise-kun is stronger”, Kuroko continue your words with his usual stoic face. “despite Kise-tan's getting stronger, he might as well surpass Aomine.....but from my point of view, he can't surpass him because it'll takes time...since the play time is around 48 minutes and then they have time-out”, then you started counting with your fingers and made a concentrated face, “if Kaijou decide to play without Kise so he could copy Aomine's move, he might as well achieve it in the end, but at first Kaijou will have to suffer a great loss... but in my calculation...”, you scanned the stadium and saw Kise who was talking to Kasamatsu, “will they even get the upperhand just because, Kise became Aomine and Tõõ Gakuen is as if facing against Aomine as an enemy?”, you tilted your head.

“Waw”, they said in awe.

“I can't believe you could even think about that despite having a hungry stomach, if I were you I couldn't even part my lips”, Kagami laughed. You nudged his side with an obvious annoyed look on your face. “oho! You made (y/n)-chan annoyed”, Koganei stifled his laughter with a pink face.

“I have one question”, Kiyoshi suddenly started gaining the attention, “how in the world did you beat that?”. The question were as if mocking the team mates while it was your turn to stifle your laugh. Koganei piped up, replying that it was merely fighting spirit.

But truth be told, Kise was definitely getting stronger after the fight with Seirin with one point difference.

“Also, although Aomine-kun said he's serious, he's they type who has to run warm and looking at him, I would say it's about time”, Kuroko said with his normal tone but had a hint of seriousness, you've seen him in his serious mode everytime he plays basketball, but in this match, it was as if Kuroko was joining the game. To you, it was one of his attraction, you find him charming being serious all that, to that extent until your face was blushing as you stare at him, Hyúga who was seating on the front row, noticed it. He only kept silent.

“We'll start 2nd quarter”

“(y/n)-chan, I am nervous about this game but I am more nervous about your stomach, if you want to eat, I can assist you there now”, Kuroko turned his face to look at you as he gently stroke his finger across your soft hand. You look at him and blinked your eyes twice before shaking your head as a no, “no thank you, Kú-tan”.

“Here it comes!! The 2nd quarter starts with Tõõ!!”

The game continued with Kaijou rushing to get the ball back but instead they got a foul and gave Aomine one free throw, making both Kaijou and Tõõ tie in the game. Kaijou takes a time-out and once it ended Tõõ started to realize that Kaijou are playing as if there is no Kise.

“Ah! This is..”, Izuki gasped in shock and turned around to look at you. Riko nodded, “yes.. I guess (y/n)-chan's prediction was right”.

“no way”- Kagami

“it possibly..is that”-Kuroko

“didn't he said it wasn't possible!?”-Kagami

“yes.. but that's the only way to win, that's why what Kise-kun is trying is to copy Aomine-kun's style”-Kuroko