Ch. 21

You smiled, "if you look at this carrot, it's hard to chew, right? That's why we have to cut it into smaller pieces! You can slice whichever shape you want, like for example, a cute heart!", you finished cutting it into a small but beautifully shaped heart. Everyone looked in awe. "woah!! This is really amazing, (y/n)-chan-", she awed. "but since this doesn't matter much, we could just leave the decorations and we first focused how it taste good, you said you wanted to give them proteins and vitamin powder...instead of that, we should make salad for vitamin and fish for proteins, you don't need to add those pills or they will die because of overdose...anyway, salt gives you the best energetic taste but don't give too much, you'll turn aggressive. Sugar gives your blood hyper but not too much, you'll end up high blood pressure".

"Wow, I didn't know she can know even the tiniest things about food, she's like a doctor!", Kiyoshi nodded in amazement. "oh yeah! I forgot! Let me take something from my Lunch box, I didn't ate my lunch box since I was too excited to go here", you went to your bag and took out your lunch box, you placed it infront of the players and open it, "you can have it if you want", it was a chocolate cake, a delicious mousse.

When they saw what's in it, their mouth watered.

"you made these?", Kagami cocked an eyebrow to you. You nodded your head with a smile. "well, let's dig in!", they took their spoon and had a chunk, their eyes widened in amazement, "OISHIIIIIII!!!". Kuroko was curious too, so he had a bite and was shock, of was delicious it was. Since Riko wanted to know why they're overly dramatic about the taste, she took a chunk of it and gasped, 'it's delicious! Woah... No wonder Kuroko-kun said that...'. "(y/n)-chan! You seriously have to teach me baking too!", she grinned. You giggled, "okay, but not now... We're focusing your normal cookings, I'll teach you baking later".

While they devour the chocolate mousse you taught her how to cook but you don't know if she actually follow what you said, because sometimes you caught her going to sleep.

You sighed, "guys, it's late, see you guys tomorrow, okay?". Riko got up and nodded, "tomorrow, training camp starts at the beach, see you tomorrow!", she waved her hand and left. You waited for Kuroko and you and him went out from the school to head home together.

"today was fun, eventhough I know you could cook but I didn't know you're really good in making dessert, can you make the hot chocolate too? Did your mother teach you already?", he smiled to you as he hold your hand. You nodded your head, "yes, my mother urged me to learn how to make hot chocolates, I can make one for you at night to prevent the cold at the inn". "that's good...(y/n)-chan, are you sure you wanna go to the bookstore? It's already late", he muttered.

You hugged his arm and nodded, "yes please". He let out a chuckle and nodded in the end, "very well, let's go there but have you contacted your mother?". You shook your head, you took out your phone that he bought it for you and dialed your mother's phone.

"moshi-moshi oka-san"
~"hello dearie? Why aren't you home yet?"~
"do you mind if i go to a bookstore?"
~"oh? As long as you're with someone then that'll be fine....well are you?"~
"yes mother, I'm with Ku-tan".
~”good can I talk to him for a while?”~
“sure”

You passed to Kuroko your phone and he replied.

“hello auntie”
…..
“yes auntie”
…..
“s-sure auntie”

His face becomes red and you were dumbfounded about it yet you were more than curious what your mother had said to him.

“Kú-tan, what is it?”, you decided to ask him but he remained silent and his face also remained a poker face and red, which made you even more curious. He then hung up and turned his head to look at you with a poker face, “let's go to the book store”, he laced his fingers with yours and kissed your knuckles before continuing to assist you to the book store before sending you back home.

The training week went on with the help of Shuutoku Gakuen who were there and they didn't mind to join the training, and finally came their last training day. The others were heading back to the station, while you and Riko were heading to the opposite direction.

“where are you guys going?”, you asked, laughing a little, you thought to yourself whether or not they forgot or they just don't know. “eh..? to the station?”, Koganei replied with voice laced with unsureness.

“why do you think I chose this place for our training camp?”, Riko grinned, “ “it's” being held here this year”. Then Izuki checked his phone, “today are the quarter-finals.. the game is...EHH!!??”. He was shocked to see that the game is going to be start in an hour. The others were shocked too.

You smiled sweetly, “c'mon guys, let's watch the national tournament now”. Kuroko quickly but swiftly ran to your side, while Kagami jogged to your other side, ruffling your upper hair, “why the heck didn't you tell us in the first place”. You stretched your smile and simply reply, “I didn't even know you guys didn't know about it so me and Riko-senpai just kept quiet”.