Ch. 36

“I guess you got a new fanboy”, Kiyoshi patted your head while grinning. You frowned to yourself, “fan...boy? I never knew the word fanboy existed”, you dozed off again.

“(y/n)-chan?”, he waved a hand to your face, “she's dozing off again, Kuroko why's that?”. Kuroko walked over to you and looked, his fingers grazed your cheek sending electricity down your spine, quickly gaining your attention and soon enough your face was burning red.

“are you tired, (y/n)-chan?”, he asked with voice as soothe as the wind. Your (e/c) met his baby blue ones. You lifted your hand up and then made signs with your thumb and pointy finger meeting the two tips of your fingers indicating that you were a bit tired.

He smiled and pulled you to a bench near the court where their team were about to compete. “(y/n)-chan can rest here for a while, me and the other will warm-out for a while”, he smiled at you before placing nigou on your lap. You rested your back on the fence, putting your weigh mostly there before shutting your eyes close, feeling cold but soothing breeze grazing your porcelain-like skin.

When you opened your eyes, everything was silent, no one was even there, you looked down and you were shocked, nigou wasn't with you anymore. You quickly got up on your feet frantically calling for nigou. Oddly no one was there, even the weather was dark as if it's about to rain but there were no signs of rain instead it remains dark as the black hole.

You scanned the area for any signs of the teal-haired male and the black and white dog, only to let out a distraught sigh as you see none. You then made your way to a tent you've never seen before. You heard someone talking inside the tent so you decide to peek in.

Two people were talking to each other.

You find out one of them were Kuroko and the other was a red-haired male who nearly has the same height as Kuroko, you looked even closer only to find out that the said red-haired male was none other than Akashi. You couldn't help but gasped in pure shock.

'what is he doing here?'.

'why is he here with Kú-tan?'.

'why-'.

Your thoughts were cut off when you heard what Akashi said to Kuroko.

“deal then... I have her until the wintercup ends.... if you win I'll give her back to you but if your school loses”, Akashi smirked mischievously before replying, “she's mine”. Right after he said that, he caught a glimpse of you and grinned, “my my...I didn't expect her to be here”, hearing his voice which was directing to you made your heart jumped out from your throat. Kuroko turned his head to look at you with his usual blank face before smiling, “goodbye, (l/n)-san”.

Your mouth went hanging after you heard what he said and how he addressed you. You couldn't believe that your own boyfriend, the love of your life, the core to your heart was giving up on you. Akashi on the other hand was smirking evilly before he approached you with a murderous glint in his eyes. You took one step back, as Akashi took two step closer to you.

“Kú-tan... t-t-tasukete k-ku-ku-kudasai..”, you plead to the teal male but he didn't even spare a glance at you. Tears were prickling your eyes before it started flowing down your rosy cheeks. Kuroko looked at you from the corner of his eyes then he looked away, leaving Akashi to get you, leaving you yourself crying, leaving you for Akashi.

As you saw that Kuroko wasn't going to help you, you quickly dashed outside the tent to find for a place where you could hid yourself from Akashi who was only smirking as if he knows that he will catch you in the end. Akashi wandered around in the dark place, listening carefully to your whimpers of cries that you were trying your best to muffle it.

'I.... I have to go back to Kú-tan.... I have to ask why is he saying all that,.... I-I-I know he was joking around', you tried calming yourself despite tears still streaming down your cheeks like waterfall. You peeked your head out from the bushes, the tent was far enough and Akashi was nowhere to be found.

You took that as cue to ran back to the tent as fast as you can, you finally got out from the bushes.

When sudenly, you felt a tug on your left leg. Your mentality was already screaming for you to run, but you didn't budge. You turned your head around to see what was behind you, your face drained white as you didn't follow your intuition, he was there, holding your left leg with a smirk.

“caught you~”, he said in a sing-song voice, “now I won't let you go~ your Kú-tan doesn't love you anymore~ fufufufu~”. Your bottom lip were shaking in fear, your tears were falling without stopping. The next thing you knew, you see black, much more darker than before.

“-chan?”

“(y/n)-chan?”.

You snap your eyes opened, only to see Kuroko right infront of you with a worried face. “(y/n)-chan... why are you cryi-”, before he could even finish his words, you jumped from your seat and pulled him to a hug, hence crying even more. “(y/n)-chan, did you have a nightmare? You must've had a terrifying nightmare that made you cry in your sleep... don't worry (y/n)-chan... I'm here, I won't leave you, I promise”, he rubbed circles on your back while whispering sweet nothings to your ear to calm you down.