Ch. 32

“(y/n)-chan?”, he called to snap you back to reality.

You snapped your eyes open in a shock manner, “h-hai?”, you saw right infront of you, staring at your (e/c) eyes, your face reddened in response. “let's head back home”, he smiled before holding your hand in his. Your heart flutters, you were extremely happy to your lover's action.

“you guys wanna drop somewhere before heading back home?”, Kiyoshi grinned at all of the first-years. “where exactly?”, Hyúga furrowed his brows while looking at his fellow friend. “street basketba-!”, before Kiyoshi even finished what he talked about, he got smack on his head by an annoyed Hyúga. “rest for the night”, he glared at Kiyoshi who only grinned.

“I was just joking, y'know”, he sneered, “let's go to Maji burger, my treat”.

“really senpai?”, Kagami's eyes were already sparkling when he heard about someone treating foods. Riko sighed in disbelief, “you guys can eat BUT make sure tomorrow all of you burn the calories you've eaten, don't even think about trying to gain weight”, she glared at each of them (minus you).

“HAI COACH!!”, the boys cheered.

So all of you went to Maji Burger and ordered foods and drinks while Kiyoshi paid the bill, his soul was already loose when he saw the bill, especially what Kagami ordered. Kagami ordered 20 Extra-large Maji Burger. [I don't know if they exist]

You, Kuroko and Kagami sat together in one table near the window. Kagami was munching his food happily, he then looked at both you and Kuroko when he realized the two of you were staring at him while slurping vanilla shake. “you guys want one?”, he cocked an eyebrow, “i guess so~”, he placed one maji burger infront of you and another one infront Kuroko. You shrugged your shoulder and took a bite of the extra large maji burger.

“so? Delicious, aight?”, he smirked at you. You put it down and Kagami stifled his laughter. Kuroko who was next to you, took a peek of you and smiled, “(y/n)-chan is a cute messy eater”, he wiped the corner of your lips with his thumb before licking his thumb soon after. The action made your face redder than before. “waw Kuroko, I never thought you're THAT kind of person”, Kagami who was staring, snickered but stopped snickering when he got kicked on his leg by none other than the infamous Kuroko.

“w-well.....it certainly is big”, you smiled after stuttering. Kagami grinned, “it's deliciouuuuuusss, riiighhhhttt???”, he asked excitedly. You nodded your head with a smile, “it's delicious”. Nigou was in Kuroko's bag because pets weren't allowed to get into the restaurant. Since you can't finish the humongous burger, you slipped the burger inside Kuroko's bag and feed an excited Nigou. You then patted the bag, “don't worry nigou~ next time we'll bring you to a cafe where pets are allowed”, you grinned cutely. Kuroko only stared at you, Kagami was stuffing his mouth with his beloved maji burger.

Riko then walked to your table with a knowing look on her face and her hands were resting on her hips, “Kagami-kun, please control your appetite, and you Kuroko-kun you have to gain muscles, eat more”, she huffed a sigh but Kagami totally ignored Riko while Kuroko only looked at her with a blank face.

Riko twitched in annoyance before she smacked both of their heads with her paperfan, but she did not get to hit Kuroko since he used his misdirection and ran away from Riko.

“ITTAEE!!”, Kagami groaned while rubbing his head.

“where did Kuroko-kun go?”, she looked around then looked at you with calculating eyes, “where did Kuroko-kun go, (y/n)-chan?”. You bit your bottom lip and put on your bestest pouty look, “Can't you just let Kú-tan go?”, you plead to her. She looked at you. “darn it Riko, give (y/n)-chan what she wants”, Hyúga groaned in disbelief. Riko then facepalmed, “okay okay okay I'll leave him alone for now because Kuroko-kun is your boyrfriend”.

You smiled sweetly and hugged her, “arigatou ne~”, you then pulled away, giggling, “y'know senpai~ Kú-tan was actually behind senpai all the time”, you cast a smile innocent as a new born baby. Riko was ticked off but she turned her head to look at the said teal-blue haired male with a compressed look on her face, “Ku..ro...ko...-kun~”, her voice sent chills down Kuroko's spine that he uses his misdirection again to seat next to you, escaping from Riko's fury.

You wrapped your arms around Kuroko with a sweet smile plastered on your rare porcelain-rosy lips. He looked at you and a faint blush appear on his cheeks. Riko squealed, “Gahd! As much as I hate to say this... YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOO CUTE TOGETHER!!”, she had ogly eyes as she stared at the both of you.

Kagami only laughed out loud.

“when you guys get married, DON'T FORGET TO INVITE ME!!~~”, she squealed excitedly, while spinning around.

You and Kuroko was blushing at the thought of marriage.

Then out of nowhere, a bark was heard from Kuroko's bag, earning attention of all the customers. All was silence. The manager was looking around insearch of the barkings. Riko sweatdropped, “I think we should leave”. Hyúga on the other side whispered the others to quickly pack their foods and get out from the restaurant.

Kuroko hold your hand while he hold his bag with his other free hand, Kagami who was still stuffing burgers in his mouth stood up and wrapped his arms around all the burgers before carrying it outside the restaurant along with the other teammates.