Ch. 19

Your friends doesn't know you are together with Kuroko, nor the team and Riko, they still didn't know you and Kuroko are together but there's still one problem, eventhough Momoi doesn't visit him by the gym, she still flirts with him at the gate before heading home. You're too scared to go out there with the two so you always waited until she was shooed by him.

"once the vacation is over, the qualifications  for the wintercup is around the corner! So we have to make full use of our vacation with training! Now let's get into the training mood!", Hyúga yelled out before he patted your head like he used to. You were so happy that your teammates and the senpais are like your loving family. You never wanted more than this, this was way enough.

"over and out! Dismissed!", he yelled again before everyone said 'Thank you very much'. "coach, Takeda-senpai called for you".

Everyone scattered because training was over that was until something click on Hyúga's head and he yelled again, "EVERYONE! ASSEMBLE!!". You thought to yourself, 'Hyúga-senpai has really loud voice!', after you closed your ears. "s-sorry (y/n)-chan, ahem, anyway listen, you all heard about the two training camp right? Right now, we'll face great crisis, since we're holding 2  camps this year, we reserved cheap inn and you'll have to cook for yourselves, that's where the problem starts, since our training can make us TOO tired......our coach will cook for us", he explained with shivers in the end. "her cookings already passed the boundaries of eating", Kiyoshi rubbed his chin with a thoughtful look.

"but, senpai... (y/n)-chan can cook, previously in teiko her club was the cooking club, during the festival that was held for the school, she cooked and everyone bought it since it was really delicious", Kuroko said out of the blue. "then our manager should just cook for us! Instead of coach!", Koganei air-fist and all eyes were on you.

"wait. . . . (y/n)-chan can cook?", Hyúga asked as he stared at you. Your lips were slightly agape, so you slipped your tongue out and winked. They blushed, 'that is just so erotic'. "but I don't know if Riko-senpai agrees, let's just see what happen, shall we?".

And the next day, the basketball club held up a 'Training camp cooking tasting meeting', for Riko and of course being the team's manager, you were there wearing a bunny apron to help things up with Riko that is, if she wants to.

"can't we just let (y/n)-chan cook for us?", Koganei whined. You giggled, "let's just let Riko-senpai do the job... I'll help her in the mean time~", you said with a sweet smile. Riko looked at you and smiled, "you'll just help me with the rice".

You nodded and tie your hair into a messy bun, causing a good view of you neck, oops, the boys were staring. You prepared the plates and gently wiped it after washing it, you don't know why but you could feel eyes on you, plenty of eyes. When you were done, you placed the rice on the plate professionally after knowing that Riko was making curry but you laughed to yourself at how big the cuttings were and she even cut her fingers.

When she finished she placed it on each of the rice and sprinkle some weird things onto the curry.

"the first dish is done! It's curry!", she placed each of the plates infront of them.

"what the fuck is this?!".

"just eat it, ignore the appearance! It taste good!", she smiled to herself. You stared at Kuroko who eats with a pokerface but his face changes a little, into a green colour, you laughed to yourself. You took a spoon and had a taste from Kuroko's plate and winced at the taste. "(y/n)-chan, how does it taste like?", he asked as he stared at you.

"something is missing...", you thought to yourself.

"..... I guess it doesn't taste that good", Riko muttered with a smile to hide her sadness also the fact that her fingers were cut due to the knives. Hyúga knew something that she hide so he ate the food until it was finish, "Thanks for the food", he stood up and went to the door, "it was good but a bit too spicy, so I'm going to have some water". Kiyoshi wanted to take another curry, "it has a special taste, but that's okay, you put the very important thing in cooking,... It's love". After you heard those statement eventhough you know they tried to cheer her up by saying words, you smiled to yourself.

"i think you did something wrong during the cooking, let (y/n)-chan taught you and Kagami, i think you should teach her too", Kiyoshi announced before walking away and looking like he's going to die. "(y/n)-chan.. Kagami-kun .... Can you please teach me?", Riko plead. "yea, sure", Kagami nodded, "(y/n)-chan, can you do with the cuttings?". "sure", you smiled and took a knife, washing the carrots and meats. Riko watched your movements.

And then you started cutting the carrots and next to you was Riko who was cutting the onions. "eh? Senpai, please, slice it smaller so it'll be soluble and tastable". She nodded her head, "oh, okay!". The three of you were still cuttings and then Kagami started the fire and you gently put the oil in gently then you started cooking with the two but you guys let Riko do the work. "(y/n)-chan, please taste it", Kagami held up a spoon to your lips.

[Miru's note:~ waw~~~kaga-reader moment]