t h r e e

Daniel's P.O.V.

"Bye guys, see you on this coming holiday." I said slightly sobbing.

"Bye Dani." Mom said waving at me. And there they go as they entera massive vehicle leading to the home I am quitly missing.

Wait. What is this liquid falling from my eyes? What is this tingue of sadness I feel in my body? Stop Daniel! There are just leaving because they have to go home not with you because you are persuing the life long dream of yours.

I make my way to the airport's restroom to freshen up and compose myself then suddenly...

*BLAMM*

I bumped into a girl who is really gorgeous. O my Daniel stop! Apologize to the girl.

"Yeah you should!" Oops. Maybe I said that too loud.

"Yeah you do." she said giggling. I should stop thinking.

"Oh my, my bad. I was just sad and didn't look where I was going. I'm sorry for not noticing and bumping a beautiful girl in my view that is named..." I blurted out while waiting to get this beautiful girl's name. Yeah I know I'm smooth at flirting but who cares.

Callie's P.O.V.

"No it's okay and oh, Callista, Callista Theopilia Ford, you can call me Callie but anything could work. And you are?" I said this this ocean eyed man that has the cutest smile ever because of his toothgap.

"Daniel, Daniel James Seavey. By the way I like your name but you said I can call you whatever I want so I'm calling you Theopilia" he said in all seriousness then lets out a little giggle.

"Wow, nice choice of nickname. The only person that called me that, is..." I cut myself off remembering a memory of a person that means so much to me.

"Who called you that?" he said getting all curious that reglected through his face.

"No one. Just my friend a long time ago." I lied not looking in his eyes because God that eyes can drown you like the deep ocean. Get it, ocean eyes, deep, drown. Right?  Okay Imma stop now.

"Well, nice meeting you and I'm sorry to cut this conversation short but my band is waiting for me now. Annnnd can I please get your number so we can hang out sometime?" he said nervously with a mix of excitement.

"Of course, I guess we can hang out too cause I am just new to this L.A.thing. " I said grabbing his phone from him handling it out and typing my number in. Then handling it to him while going ob separate ways.

Daniel's P.O.V.

"Thank you, Theopilia" I said from a far and watching her turn around just to waave at me goodbye then heading to her direction.

I opened my phone and see her contact...

'Theophilia✨'

I smiled and head to the location of the boys.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I hope you enjoy this another chapter that my rusty and dusty mind put up with.

-desay
@deeznutsavery