t w e n t y - f i v e

I laying down on my couch, at our living room, eating popcorn while watching a movie then suddenly my phone vibrated indicating that I have a notification.

Hey, be ready. Pick you in 30 mins🙂

Reading the message, confusion washed me as I reread the message from an unknown number.

sorry but i dont recall ur num and giving it to someone, who this?

I get up from my comfortable position and get to the kitchen pouring me some soda. Yeah, I'm unhealthy. I can't help it. The person texted back,

oh, it's jack. got your num from d.

Oh yeah, I remembered giving Dani my number and he must've got it, as he said it through his text, and if he didn't text me, I could've forgotten about hoisting Gabbie to the airport.

kk. see ya later

When I sent the text, I completely forgot what I got myself into. I'll be there to watch them part ways. I'll be tgere to watch them bid their goodbyes like sappy old married couples. You're in a big pit of awkwardness, Callie.

Looking at the clock, I already waisted 5 minutes just by texting and talking to myself and I should better get going because it surely takes time to get me into my fine state and it's a long way there. I am not trying to please someone but I don't wanna look homeless in front of judgemental strangers.

I popped out of the shower and headed to my vanity chair. I feel pretty proud of myself for combing my hair in less than a minute and I sure deserve a good pat on the back. I applied super light makeup since I don't know the process or I didn't even want to the process of heavy makeup.

I dreessed myself in a big black tee then tied a little knot in front of it and put a pair of light washed mom jeans then covered my feet with some white slip ons. I grabbed my little bag andput my phone and my wallet in there. Feeling stupid, I bring my phone outside the bag again and waited Jack to inform me if he's already here.

As if in cue, the doorbell rings and I opened it widely only to be greeted by a wide smile.

"Hey, nice to s-see you Theo.. Uhm I-I mean Callie." he said giving me an awkward smile. I returned the smile and hugged him. "Nice to see you too." I muttered and by the looks of it, he seemed surprised at my sudden affection. I don't know, you can't blame me if my missed my ex best friend. Or you're just making Gabbie jealous.

No I'm not. I'm not.

"Let's go." he assisted me inside the front seat but I thought Gabbie would be in my spot cause they are together. I brushed off the thought as she greeted me with a wide grin but it's getting pretty creepy of her smiling like that. Why would she smile at me hanging out with her boyfriend? She must've currently killing me inside her head.

As Gabbie planned, we got to know each other in a span of several minutes we spent driving to the airport. Jack, well he just stayed quiet sparing me a glance then back to the road.

Now, we are currently strolling inside the airport waiting for Gabbie's flight to be called. "Do you mind if my stole my cousin for a few minutes? I'm just gonna say my goodbyes to him." I nodded because who am I to interfere their cousin time.

Wait what?! COUSIN?! All this time I thought they were together but they're related?! No wonder they looked so familiar. I chuckle at myself thinking that they're together but Jack never mentioned any cousin before.

"Call, we summon you into earth." Gab said doing some weird thingy with her hands. I giggled at her weirdness, we sure can get along. I thought you wanna rip her head off the moment you first see her. I didn't said that.

"It was so nice meeting you." shesaid as she hugged me. "I really wish there are plenty of time we should've bond but my flight is already boarding so see you in a few."

"I'll see you soon." I said as I hugged the life put of her. Jack kissed her forehead and mouther an 'i love you' then she whispered to him, "Grow some balls." as she smacked Jack's forehead. She turned around as we stared at her disappearance.

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️
longest chapter in. im so sorry that i haven't updated cause it's been a pretty busy week practicing graduation and attending military lessons(cause it's freakin' allowed in our school even though we don't want to😤)  also got sick so yeah.

enough of my excuses and im so so sorry😔 but i got you an update so yeah and it's already 11:40pm☺️😉 bye luv youuu guys

-desay💜
@deeznutsavery