f i v e

Here I am. Admiring the breathtaking view of L.A., through my little balcony. I was having a peaceful time then a thought came through my mind...

'Theophilia!' shouted by a mischievous boy who is approaching my front lawn.

'Bobby' I shouted back mocking his tone. 'I missed you so much. You have no idea what I would do without you.' said by him hugging the life out of me tightly.

'Already? We just gone our separate ways to change clothes from school then you missed me already?' I questioned his exaggerated expression. 'Wow, I feel the love. By the way, I'm taking you today to our favorite hiding spot! Plus I brought ice creammm!!' he screamed through my ears.

'Ok, calm your tits down.' I said calming him down. Then he touched his fake boobs whispering to them. 'Hey guys, calm down. The old lady will get mad.' I laughed at his action.

We walked silently on our way yo our secret hiding spot. As we walked going to our location, I felt something. Something warm and soft lingered through my hand and intertwined it with mine. I looked down to see it was Bobby's hand intertwined with mine. I didn't bothered it because he's my best friend and he could freely hold my hand. I could feel his hand changing temperature to being cold and sweaty meaning that he was nervous. I look up at him and smiled, understanding that it is okay.

Before we know it, we are in front of our hiding spot. It is located inside a deep forest. Since we've been here most of the time since our childhood, we've build a little fort on top of a tall, huge tree which held a view of our beautiful town Susquehanna. We climbed up the tree and sit through it's huge branches that supported our weight. None of us talk for a moment, just admiring the view. This has became a tradition to us that no one can talk unless their mind is at peace. We put so much mening to this because this serves as our getaway place from the world of loud and obnoxious people. We are not anti social but sometimes we could really use a break.

I could feel two balls of eyes is are staring at me. I looked to my left and saw a grinning Bob at me. 'Why so happy?' I asked.

'Nothing, it's just the sky is so clear when you're the view.' he explained. 'Since when did little Bobby Avery became cheesy?' I asked between laughs. 'I don't know. I just wanted to stare and admire all of you because it will be a long time to see that breathtaking view of yours face to face.' he explained.

'What do you mean a long time?' I asked in confussion.

'Callista Theophilia Ford, I don't know how to say this but I will be moving to L.A. to pursue my dreams in singing and I am so worried that I might have not see you in a long time. By a long time, I mean a very long time.' he said worriedly.

'Bobby, oh mah glob! Stop worrying about me because we could still text and call each other! Oh my glob I'm so proud of you!!!' I screamed at him. 'Ouch, I think you broke my ear drums. I'm so happy that you are very supportive with the career that I'm taking.' he sighed in relief.

'Why would I be mad? Maybe you will be my way to meet Louis FREAKING Tomlinson!' I screamed in happiness. I am so proud of my best friend but there is a hint of me that is very sad because my other half is leaving. I would be selfish if I thought that so I should be happy for my best friend.

'Hello? Please bring back my friend. Take me instead.' he said snapping me out of my thoughts while waving his hand in front of my face.

◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️
Wow, I am so proud of myself writing this in 650+ words. A tap on a young lady's shoulder. There, there. Sorry if I brought you to my weird world. There is no turning back😏

@deeznutsavery
-desay