e l e v e n

Callie's P.O.V.
We talked for a little at the cafe and decided to roam around L.A. as they promised to tour me around. After an hour full of information Corbyn asked me a question. "Callie, mind if you join us in a welcoming party for you as our new friend?"

"I don't mind but first I got to go get permission from my parents first because I might stay late at your house considering it is already four in the afternoon." I said then a chorus of yeses escape their mouths. I really feel wanted at the moment that they want me to join them at their house and throwing a welcoming party for me.

"Hey, where is you address so you could get permission to your mom and dad." Jonah said and I quickly gave him my address since he's only in front of me driving while I'm sitting between Daniel and Jack.

We got to my house pretty fast. "Hey Callie, bring a swimsuit because it's gonna be a pool party and don't worry it's just us six that will celebrate." Corbyn informed as I get out of the car. I sprinted upstairs and get the thigs I'll need. I walked to the backyard to be greetedby my mom drinking hot coco while solving crossword puzzles.

"Mom can I spend the night at my new friends' house since they want to throw a welcoming party for me?" I nervously asked my mom. "It's okay sweetie but don't make funny businesses around there." my mom agreed. I laughed at her statement. I quickly kissed her cheek and sprint out of rhe house and got to the car with my over night bag.

We drived to their house and honestly, I drooled at the look of their house. It is absolutely amazing. How could these five goofy boys love in a professional house like this. No offense boys. "Wow" is only the word that escaped my mouth. I was earning a few eyeballs staring at how dumb I am.

"Theo, let's go inside." Daniel said motioning me to go insude the house. I obliged his motion and as I stepped into the house, it was more breathtaking. "Callie, the house will melt if you keep eye balling it out." Zach nudges me waking me up from the real life dream that is happening.

"Beautiful people, go get change while I order pizza." Jonah said. In a snap, the guys sprinted upstairs leaving me behind. "Guys, calm your tits down and show me first where I should go get change."

◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. ❤️❤️

@deeznutsavery
-desay💜