t h i r t y - f i v e

I was wiping a fresh cut from Jack's face when I cane into realisation.

I am here again, close to him. I am letting him inside my life again but all of this. All of this is a lie. Who am I fooling? I am that hopeless girl that I thought a revenge would keep him away from me. I thought I would get rid away from him, from the feelings that I felt towards him that I thought I got rid off after that call. Maybe he was right. I am the problem. I act like I am this possesive 'girlfriend' that I am not even entitled of. But how?

How am I supposed to say that everything was just a lie? A stunt that I pulled off because I don't want to hurt myself again because I am selfish.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jack asked. He must've noticed thaty mind was not in the room that moment. Probably because I was wiping a completely okay spot.

"Uhm, nothing. Nothing." I said as I smiled. I continue to wipe away the blood from his face. Ugh, his gorgeous face. How is it still gorgeous after a fight when I am here completely fine but not look like I am fine at all. "I wanted to tell yo--"

"Hey brotha--" a door busted open while I scrambled because I am startled by the guy who is peeping beside the door who happens to be my annpying brother, Cade. Oh shit. CADE! He and Jack really didn't go well. I got up and reached for my brother and get him out of the door.

"What the hell is that asshole doing here?" Cade hissed.

"Lower your freaking voice down." I said in the lowest voice but deep pressure. "He still doesn't know okay?"

"Oh I see now, after all that is done you are just letting him in your life again? You're dumb you know that?" he said. I looked hurt. His words hurt and it's true but I can't help it.

"Yeah I know but in my mind I already forgave him." I said as he chuckled.

"So now you are gonna act all girly around him now, be sappy and all. Go ahead but if you broke your heart again, I'll be here and tell you 'I told you so." and with said he left and had me dumbfounded.

🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫

hey guys, very emotional chapter here. i hope you enjoyed it.

-desay💙
@deeznutsavery