f o u r t y - f i v e

I'm still here, waiting on Jack's surprise and I might go crazy if I don't get a sneak at that surprise. I can't handle surprises and people not telling you the truth that easily. What if the surprise was, "Hey, I don't want you anymore. Bye!" That's what I get for making the man wait too much. Also for being an overacting person.

It still bugs me that Jack knows something I don't and he's my long time best friend and best friends don't keep secrets from each other. Oh yeah, you also didn't keep that promise when you pretended that you have an amnesia.

"Callie! Jack's here!" my brother Cade called out.

I immediately jumped downstairs and saw Jack, fist bumping my brother. Yeah, now they're also best friends and I speculate that my brother also know this surprise.

"She'll love it." Cade said, I knew it. Now I'm even more eagered to know this surprise.

"Please tell me it's surprise day already." I said totally tricking him to spill already.

"Maybe." He said with his quirky smile.

"Yes!" I exclaimed at I jumped in his arms.

"Well, it's 'partly' surprise day." He said slightly adjusting his hand to ruffle and ruin my hair.

"Ugh."

"Stop being over dramatic sister, you're lucky you have that surprise." My brother said in an annoyed tone.

Jack smiled and hurried me into the bedroom and suddenly rummaged through my closet and pulled out my suit case. "Wait, what's all these? Are we going anywhere?"

"I told you it's partly surprise day so I needed you to pack your things, enough for a week and there you'll get your surprise." He said pushing my ass off the bed. "I'll pick you up at 8 in the morning."

That's it, he left me already. 

---------------------------

thank you for bearing with my slow update