f o u r

I am walking back to my parents waiting for me to finish my business. They handed me my luggage then we silently walked to the uber uber we ordered. My mom politely greeted the driver while loading our luggage inside the car trunk.

I was sitting beside the window admiring the view of cars that lended angry drivers honking at each other trying to get pass through this nightmare so called traffic. Then a thought came through my mind. The meeting I had with Daniel. Then my phone started ringing meaning I have a text message.

Unknown
Hey Theophilia

Looking at my phone, confused on who the heck texted me. I smiled at the name this person chose to call me. Realising it's Daniel, I still asked him his name checking if it's really him. You'll never know.

Me
Who is this?

Unknown
Oh, sorry. This is Daniel, the one at the airport.

Confirming it was him. I quickly changed his nickname so I won't get confused in who am I texting.

Daniel🌊
I just want to confirm if this is really you 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Me
Yes, this is her.

Daniel🌊
Wydrn?

Me
Wow, you're an acronym freak😂

Im staring at the la traffic. It amuses me a lot😅

Daniel🌊
Hahaha😂

We are opposites. La traffic sickens me🤢

Me
Ooops, we are already at our new house.

Ttyl😄

Daniel🌊
Says the acronym freak herself😂

I laughed at the message he sent me. I immediately get off the car then claim our luggage from the trunk of the uber and thanked the driver.

As I turned around, I saw a big stunning house. It is so modern but welcoming. I hurriedly get upstairs with my luggage and unpack my bathroom essentials first then took a shower. I really don't feel like putting on makeup because I don't like them personally. I'm 17 and still doesn't know how to put on makeup properly. I wasn't introduced to them earlier because nobody(just my mom) is a female in my family. I got to live with 4 boys and 3 of them are goons that will take me outside when they know that it's pouring then we will gather around a pond and play mud wars. Yes I am a girl but I most likely want to hang with guys because I'm comfortable with them and I have siblings who are guys so I know what comes through their minds and sometimes I also think like a guy. Not to mention, my past 'best friend' is a guy.

◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️

A crapy chapter I know but let me be. Im learning😂
Hope you enjoy this chapter😄

@deeznutsavery
-desay