f o r t y - e i g h t

I woke up to the sound of Jack waking me up. We were at the front of a fast food chain, good thing because I think my intestine is having a battle with itself. I jumped off the car and joined Jack waiting then we entered the place. Wow, the smell of fries and fried chicken.

I entered a booth while Jack was waiting in line to order our food. I really need to get something in my system if I'm gonna be here for a while because that smell really made the monsters inside me rumble.

A little later, I am joined by a grinning Jack and it feels so good to see him like that. Happy and giddy, not like the pics he posts which is him consisting his face all scrunched or smoldering.

"Where are we now?"

"I told you no spoiling the surprise." Jack said, obviously annoyed of my impatient self. "We are close though."

"How close?" I asked, and damn can i get more annoying?

"An hour." He laughs finding this situation funny because of how I feel about things that I'm about to experience without me knowing. He knows that I can't stand being not in control. "But look at the brighter side, an hour away before your surprise." He said as he wiggle his brows, that damn brows. What part of this boy can be ugly? I'll answer that, none. Even those freckles look good on him.

"Hey, stop staring. I'm getting freaked out." He woke me at my dream, because who wouldn't dream about him. Wait, I'm starting again. "Well actually you could, these are all yours." He said pointing at himself and that little line turned me into a frogging tomato and how could I know? He is now choking on his fry that got delivered to our table moments ago.

"Actually, I was staring because I was planning on getting a stud on my nose and I'm not that confident wearing a hoop." I explained because he would definitely not let go of the fact that I was drooling over him.

"Well, I would still hold on on my opinion and second your mom would kill you if you peirced your nose." He laughs and dismissing the idea. "Remember when she found out of our matching tattoos?" I looked at my wrist and checked them. "That little moon that matched my sun almost got you and me swatted by a vacuum cleaner."

I laughed at the memory because I thought I would be homeless aftet that tattoo and I still can't believe that they still let me sleep under their roof.

After our tummies are full, we headed out as soon as we finished. This time I try to convince myself to not sleep because this view is really amazing. It looks familiar though but it could possibly not.

"Wait, Pennsylvania? Jack, you're kidding right?" I beamed at my seat. How could he? I missed this place, my childhood.

"I know, I just want us to have us time. How many us to I have to say before you get annoyed." He teased and I laughed. "L.A. is just too busy for me and I want our time."

I smiled at his cheesyness but I like this. He may be full of tattoos or not a stereotypical 19 year old but I like this Jack.

"Dang, you could really kill me huh?"

I looked at him confused at what he said so I arched an eyebrow at him.

"If you don't want us to get killed, stop distracting me with that smile. You're glowing." He teased. I could not take this guy seriously, he just knows what to say that would caught me offguard and make me feel like I'm the only girl that would caught his eyes.