t w e l v e

I quickly change into my suit. It was a bikini top and some sport shorts. I am not quite comfortable being on bikini bottoms because I am not proud of my hips and my under hips having stretch marks and all. I slid my hoddie because it's cold but not that cold and I don't understand their eagerness of having a dip in this cold weather. I made my way downstairs to find five boys only in trunks posted like a swim wear model.

"Guys! You look great in a summer themed calendar." I joked earning glares from them. "If that glare could kill, I would be dead by now." I said bringing them back to the real world. "Callie, you know we're swimming right?" Jonah asked swinging his arm on top of my shoulders. "Why? It's just cold you know." I raised my hand in protest. "Come on guys let's go out." Jack exclaimed with anger on his tone. Why the sudden anger?

Before I go out, I motion the boys to go out first so I can slip off my hoddie. I put my hoddie hanging on the couch and make my way to the backyard. I immediately jumped on the pool and when I got back up, they are staring at me like I was foreign.

"Guys, I might melt if you keep staring at me that way." the guys laughed and I could feel Jonah nudged the top of my head being him way taller than me. We earned a glare from Jack who is being a party pooper dangling his feet on the water. When he took notice of me, he shot his eyes back on the water pretending to be interested in it.

"What's wrong with him?" I whispered to Jonah who currently have his elbows propped againts the floor on the side of the pool beside me. "He is always like that. Most of the time he would zone out. " but why?

"You know what?" I looked up at him. "Let's just enjoy the night okay?" I nodded at him as we continued the night.

I had so much fun swimming with the boys but my body starts to freeze because we did desided that it was a nice time to go swimming at night, freezing cold.