f o r t y - t w o

I woke up the next morning and as an idiot myself, I didn't know where I am and I am literally freaking out right now. I roll over and in panic to just got stuck in a massive roll of bed sheets. I told you, I am really stupid. How did I end up here? Maybe there are people outside that door that are making a call to their clients about selling my organs out and give the excess body parts to zombies. My panic level is at its finest right now but would a kidnapper will let me sleep in a nice comfy bed. Maybe he was just giving me pity because this is the last time I would sleep then wake up comfortably. Then there comes a loud bang on the door. I should be running but my body stayed and froze. The door opened and...

"Cal-"

"Please take away my organs but give some money interest to my family so that even if I die, I helped them gain money." I blurted out as fast as I could and kneel on my knees as I beg this monster to let go.

"Callie, what in the heck are you saying?!" a familiar voice said. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up and there he is, my so called kidnapper.

"I-I thought I was being kidnapped because I didn't remember going to bed last night." I shyly said as I scold my stupid self for overthinking a situation.

"I didn't want you to sleep uncomfortable last night so I let you sleep in here." he chuckled. "You were too cute to wake up last night so I changed you in my shirt which is massive to you."

I looked down and saw myself barefoot, wearing his favourite shirt. I blushed suddenly because we used to do this like old times. Sometimes when I slept in, Jack used to take care of me. Wee...waa..wAITTT!! Did Jack just saw me in my undergarments?!

"Wait, you changed my sh-shirt?!" I said shockly, and blushing. He used to change my shirt while we were younger when I forgot to change and slept in.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just thought that it wouldn't matter because we used to do this." he replied embarrassingly while scratch his neck which he do when he is embarrassed.

"No, it's okay. It's just I'm adjusting to us. We used to do this then we stopped and I longed for that then I never cared anymore." and way to change the mood into a gloomy one, Callie. He quickly ushered to me and hugged me on my side and kissed my side head.

"I know, I just miss us and this, this will never end ever again I promise you."

🗣💕💝💖💞💗💓💕💝💘💖💞💁🏻

my boiiiiisssss are at #5 from #9 the other day and im super proud. i thought that they got already kicked out of the charts because i've been patiently waiting for them to appear.

anyway, enjoy the chapter my beautiful people💓

-desay
@deeznutsavery