f o u r t e e n

So now he cared. Why? Is he curious that why the sudden forgotten moment I had of him because that's what he did to me. I'm just returning his act.

"I'm from Penssylvania. Why do you ask?" well played Callie, well played. I said to myself while hiding my smirk and why am I that weird to talk to myself. I don't know. Just don't mind me.

"Uh, nothing. I just had this childhood friend and we also lived in Penssylvania too." he informed me but I already know that. "Oh a childhood friend. I had a childhood friend too. His name is Bobby." he flinched as he heared his nickname.

"Tell me about this, Bobby." he asked getting interested but hurt from this topic. "That, I can't tell you because I barely remember him. My brothers said that I should forget him because he only caused me pain. He is the reason why I got an amnesia." his face looked shocked at the information I just throw at him.

"Why is it because of him that you got amnesia?" he asked. "Well, mom told me that I was mad after a phone call I got with him then I ran out from our house crying. Then a car slams at my body then I hit my head and voila. I got an amnesia. I remember some bits of that night and my past memories but it's all blury and short. And my brothers don't force me to remember things because they don't know what I could do to the person who caused me this pain that I'm still feeling. Because who wouldn't be hurt if someone left you hanging?" I finished and I didn't noticed that my eyes are getting watery because of the memories that wasn't fake that is running through my head.

I looked up and see his eyes. Guilt. Guilt is swallowing him alive in a pit. "But what if he's sorry now. That he learned his mistakes."

"The pain has been done and I don't eant to get near it anymore." I stomped out of the house calling my mom to pick me up. I just hope he doesn't follow me and that, he gave me.

————————————————————
double update😉