t w e n t y - n i n e

I am currently walking down the streets of L.A. finding a job so I can spend my free time wisely. I got nothing to do in the house. I don't do school physically but I am home schooled so I also learn on my own. I also don't want to be a burden to my family because everything I would want they would give me so I am trying to stand on my own feet in case I needed something and I am too shy to ask my mom.

I saw a hiring sign in front of a snack and desserts bar that is wanting a cashier so I headed inside and called for their manager. Sienna, the manager, seems nice. She is interviewing me about my interest and if I am capable of the job. After the interview, I got immediately informed that I got the job. Wow, that's fast.

I am on my way home and saw a familiar curly headed boy. I left him all alone in my room, without giving an explanation to why I left.

Shit he's coming. HIDE.

"Callie!" he shouted running towards me. I sprinted as fast as I can but these damn short legs are keeping me from running away.

"Callie!" he called again and this time he caught me, tugging my arm to make me hault on my tracks. I turned around to see a scowl on his face and I returned it with a guilty cheeky smile.

"What the hell are you thinking leaving me behind, in your room, with no shirt on so I have to walk in embarrassment through your living room and got to face your mom." he said as he gritted his teeth. He is gonna explode and this is funny.

"Why are you smiling? Care to explain." he said and still I am trying to hold my laugh. "I am sorry, I gorgot that I have a job appointment and I had to leave as soon as possible." I lied at the asap one.

"Then why am I shirtless? Did-did something ha-happened?" he said getting a little red from embarrassment. Wow, great for him to think of that.

"No, of course not. Never." I said as hurt flashed through his eyes. "I put it in the laundry cause of the ice cream stain that got there last night." I added.

"Oh, are you okay now?" he said, concerned. Why though? A while ago he was fuming and now he is this concerned person and am confused.

"Yeah, why do you care?" I said but the last statement is quieter as I turned to walk away from him. Then suddenly I bumped into another one of them.

"Theo." Daniel said hugging me. I awkwardly hugged him back. "We missed you."

"You too." I said in the same enthusiasm he used. Then I picked my phone up and pretend that my mom is calling.

*RING*RING*RING*

"Oh stupid son of a turd." I muttered to myself and hurriedly passed a chuckling Daniel, running to get to home.

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️

hey guys. hope you enjoyed reding my book so far. sorry if im not that active, this stupid internet is the death of me😤

thank you. byeeee

-desay🤘🏼
-@deeznutsavery