t h i r t e e n

I'm laying here, inside the house on a couch scrolling reading a book inside my phone, when I felt a figure in my presence walked in. It was Jack. He looked at me confused then said, "Why are you inside the house? Why aren't you having fun with Jonah outside?" in a harsh tone. Why the hell do he care? I quickly stood up in a sitting position so I can face him properly. "It's freezing and I don't want to froze my butt off and get a flu." I blankly said. He just snorted.

Silence lingered through the air and suddenly became awkward. Nobody talked for a solid three minutes then, "Hey Callie, why are you already inside?", Corbyn asked when he suddenly popped inside the room breaking the awkwardness between me and Jack.

"Oh, it's just freezing outside." I informed him.

"Corbo, do you want hot chocolate?" Jack chimes in. "No dude and what's with the nickname?" Corbyn irritatingly said and wow, what a gentleman Jack is for not asking me fo--
"You?" he turned to me--oops I spoke too soon--and I nodded. He proceeded making a drink and Corbyn thought that it would be a great idea to leave us again, alone. Then again, the awkwardness fills the room.

I watch him make a drink not attempting to make a conversation and I know this looked creepy, eyeing him stir the hot chocolate powder into the cup. He popped his head up and caught  me staring at him. I shyly looked away and when I looked back to his direction, he is smirking like an idiot that I want to kick that smirk out of his face. Wow, aggressive Callie.

He finished making the glasses of hot chocolate then made his way from the kitchen to the living room and gave me my glass. I mumble a 'thank you' while he sat beside me grabbing a pillow and making himself comfortable like me.

"Callie." he said and I responded with a humm. "Can I ask you something?", this statement made me nervous that I fidgeted in my seat then I had to cover it up to play it cool. "Sure", is all I say while he looked down making me more nervous.

"I know this would be weird of me asking but Daniel said he met you at the airport and said you just moved here. So, may I ask where are you from?" he said nervously tapping the side of the glass of his drink.

===========================
Omahglob! I'm at 1k VIEWS😉🙊 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND GIVING ME YOUR TIME FOR THIS CRAP THAT I MADE. I HOPE YOU APPRECIATE MG HARDWORK. THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH 😊

- @deeznutsavery 💜