t h i r t y - s e v e n

"Yes I do and I've been planning that to tell you since the first day we met, since 1st grade."

My heart stopped, dropped and I don't know if I'm able to find it again. Maybe this is the right time that I will be able to say that all of this was a lie. But my brain doesn't want this to end. If the truth comes out, all of this beautiful people will be gone in my life. Jack will never forgive me. Why did I even think that this will be helpful in forgetting him? No! I will end this now, this is what I wanted in the first place, to hurt him. To make him feel what he's done to me. As much as it hurts to him, it deeply cut a slit in my heart.

"No!" I shouted and he is so shocked that he turned the car into halt.

"Wha-What do you mean?" he is in utterly shock and seemed hurt. "If you're confused that I've liked you since first grade, it's because I am the one who you used to call your best friend. I'm Bobby remember. I am also the one who hurt you and now I've realised how important you are to me. Since the first time we met in L.A., all my pushed away feeling came coming back. I even wrote Taking You for you because I want to take you every single place we go and we'll always come back to your favourite view back home. I don't want to go to all of these places because when you're in it, it always have been and always will be my favourite view but I can't. I oost my chances in you. I let the pressure of fame get into me and I shut you out. I made you feel useless and I've caused you to forget all the wonderful memories we had. I am so sorry that I lied to you just to gain all your trust back because I am too afraid that I might lose you."

I can't take it anymore, he is totally hurt. His eyes are in the verge of flooding, all of this because of me. Who am I to think that pretending to have an amnesia will erase all the that one memory I didn't like and trash all the amazing memories we've had.

"No! Don't be sorry. I am the one who lied you. I pretended that I have an amnesia thinking that I might forget you but I can't. I've realised how important you are to have in my life. I've never been happy so I just continued to lie because I don't want it to end but I can't do it to you anymore." as I finshed my statement, tears came galling down my cheeks. I looked at the blury image of Jack, shocked and hurt. Mostly hurt. "I am really really sorry, you are an amazing person and--"

"NO! Don't tell me how amazing I am after you lied to me! I can't deal with another one of your bullshit anymore. You made me believe that what we had was real but it's not. We both lied and this couldn't work out. Get out!" his words hurt but I deserve it. He looked furiously angry and hurt. "GET OUT OF MY CAR, NOW!"

He looked like a mess. I looked like a mess.

More tears came rolling down on my cheek and I do as he said. As soon as I got the door close, he zoomed into speed and my blurry view followed a zooming car that quickly disappeared. As if it couldn't be more cliche, it started pouring so I quickly ran into my house since we did not got far enough.

When I got home, I was lucky enough that no one is in the living room and already on their bedrooms. I didn't bother to change because as soon as I reach my bed. I let the sheets swallow me and my tears.

🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫heavy chapter poorly done by me 😒thank you for sticking around☺️ and also thank you for the 14k reads😭😍 don't forget to vote❤️

-desay💙
@deeznutsavery