t h i r t y - t h r e e

"Hey, what sundress would be nicer? The flamingo one or the palm trees one?" I asked as I present Jack the choices in front. We're preparing, well I am, for this afternoon's beach swimming with the guys and Jack is sitting in my bed, owning a frustrating look, helping me pick something out.

"Both looks good on you." he said and I can't help but blush a little. Crap, I'm so girly. "But the flamingo ones is better and can we do this faster?"

"Okay the palm trees it is." I said throwing the rejected one and ignoring Jack's fuss. "That one is too girly pink." I said motioning to the dress that is now on the floor with other clothes that I rejected.

"God, then why did you let me choose?" he said getting annoyed and I kinda like it cause he makes the i-hate-you-but-i-still-have-to-deal-with-you face.

"Your choice is crappy." I said proceeding to the other clothes that has been packed. "There I'm ready to go."

"Finally, the end of forever." he sighs and throws his hands inthe aur for triumph.

"It's not that bad." I said but this annoyed him more. I chuckled at his attempt of eye roll when he just tends to do a cartoon dizzy face.

Now, we are in the car. No, we are stepping out of the car cause this might be the beach we're going to spend the afternoon. It just so happens that the other boys are not here. Jack says that they will come around. Out of nowhere, Jack grabbed my bag and slung it to his arm then he slung his free arm over me.

"This is gonna be super fun." he said, then after we reached our spot, Jack layed our things as well as the towels and umbrellas.

"Jack, where are the others?" I asked then to be replied by a guilty face coming from him. "You dickhead, it's just us, are we?"

He nodded and grinned sheepishly and I can tell the embarrassment he was feeling because his face is lit up. I laughed at him and seated myself at the set up he just made.

Typical me, I just layed down with a book in my hand and letting myself sucked into a different world.

"Please bring my Callie back." Jack said snapping fingers in front of me jiggling like crazy as if it would caught my attention. Well, it certainly caught my attention.

"What do you want?" I said in an irritated tone and a brow raised. "Did you not see that I'm reading?"

"Oh c'mon, I brought you to the beach then you will do this thing that you always do when you're at home." he said gesturing to what I am doing. "Come with me and let's swim."

I think for a moment and then pulled my thinking face on, "Nahh, I'll just lay here."

"Ugh fine, I'm not jumping on of you're not but I'll be back. I'm just gonna get us some ice cream." he said then disappearing to go buy ice cream.

I continue on what I was doing, reading. Then a second later someone tapped my shoulder. "I swear Jack if you keep bothering me, I'll break your limbs." I said grunting in frustration but when I opened my eyes, this isn't Jack.

"I like that feisty." said the man that is sitting beside me with an annoying smirk that fuck boys always pull off when they are hitting on girls.

"Who are you and who gave you the odacity to sit on my towel?" I said annoyingly, who the heck is this man?

"I'm just strolling around and maybe you could use a company." he said, I'm super annoyed at this smirking asshat. "You look lone-"

"I'm with her." Jack, out of nowhere, grimbled as he scowl at the asshat beside me.

"Who do you think you are?" he stands up and spat at Jack. "I guess that you brought your body guard around."

As he finished his sentence, a fist coming from Jack flew to this man as he stumbled to the ground. He instantly backed up and hit Jack too. One time, two times. What am I gonna do? Confused as hell, I tried screaming at them to stop but nothing worked then suddenly, a security-in-charge that is roaming at the beach stopped the both of them. I thanked the guy but he kicked us three out of the beach.

We are walking back to the car and I sat in silence as Jack placed our things in the car. "I'm sorry the afternoon didn't go well."

"It's okay I had fun." I said with a genuine smile on my face then he looked up from his position a while ago being ashamed. "Even if I just layed there doing nothing for a minute but I really had fun."

He smiled at mu response then he turned on the engine. On our way home, his smile didn't fall down. Not that I was staring. Hmmm. Yes, I was staring, okay. I couldn't help it.

He dropped me off and carried my belongings all the way to our front door and until now, he still kept that smug smile on.

"Why are you smiling so badly?" I asked laughing. "It's getting creepy."

"It's just you had fun and that's all that matters." he said then I did what I thought I wouldn't. I kissed him. Well, on the cheek, not that fast you readers.

He looked shocked at my gesture because me too. I'm shocked on what I had intended to do. "Thank you."

He smiled. Ugh, why do you smiling, not that I'm complaining but he's so cute when he does that. Girly girl. Ge returned to his car and drove off. Smiling so hard is making my cheeks ache.

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️

longest chapter ever 970+ words, phew. hope you enjoyed it.

thank you so much. byeeee

-desay
@deeznutsavery