n i n e

Jack's P.O.V.
I'm scrolling through Instagram, stalking my celebrity crush. The gorgeous and second most beautiful girl in my life, Selena Gom-

"Guys!" Daniel screamed and scare the shit out of me. I looked at him and I noticed that he has a new company. Probably the girl he kept talking about yesterday after we brought his parents to the airport. Then I get a clear view of the girl that he's with and I became at the momet of shock. By the look of her face, she is too. "Theo, this is my bandmates. Guys this is Callista Theophilia Ford. Guys introduce yourselves to her." he obligates. Then the boys started introducing themselves to Theophilia. Wow, I haven't seen her in so long. I haven't contacted her in so long and maybe she shut me off because of my attitude. I will shut myself too if I made a promise that I didn't granted. She looked the same. Still beautiful, kind hearted and gorgeous. Then Zach introduced himself to her. "Zach buddy, no one calls you that." I retorted. This is it. For the first time in so long. Maybe I should start because I'm only making thus awkward.

"Uh hey, you probably know me." shit, what a great way to talk to her for the first time. Great job Jack. All the boys looked at me in confusion then she suddenly talks. "Uh, never heard of him." what?! She doesn't remember me. That hardly sting. I feel embarrassed and hurt. I predicted it, she doesn't remember me anymore maybe because of all of the pain I've caused her."Oh, maybe you just looked familiar and by the way, I'm Jack Robert Avery." I said getting my way out of this awkwardness. How does she doesn't remember me. Am I that easy to forget or maybe that argument forced her to forget me?

◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️

Ouch, I feel so bad for Jack but maybe he deserves it.

Hope you enjoyed this. Thank you so much for lending me your time to read this book.

@deeznutsavery
-desay💜