t w e n t y - o n e

"So, how did you guys meet my bro- I mean sister?" Cade asked teasing me earning an elbow in the stomach. He always treat me as a brother because I act like one and I don't care about my outside so much so I don't act all girly girl. "See I told you he is a boy." Cade whispered to my friends.

"Cade don't scare them away with you 'manly' scent." I teased. The boys just laughed at ou brother-sister banter. "Uhm I actually met her first at the airport. It was like I bumped into someone then when she turns, the frame goes slow motion." Daniel exaggerately inacted. "Then it goes fast forward to were you are dumping the beast in the trash can." brother Cade continued.

"Shut up, this face is our parents' miracle." I said hilding my face up for him to see my beauty that never existed. "Yeah, you're a leftover of our beautiful genes." Cade annoyingly flexes while laughing his ass off.

"A miracle?" Jonah asked Cade then turns the curious look to me. "Yeah, my parents wanted a girl but my mom struggled carrying babies inside her after Cade wore mom out. So out of 2 miscarriages, they had me which they almost lost 2 times after me having 50% chance of living on the day I got spitted out of my mom's and after an accident." I explained. I'm not a mother but it sucks that those two miscarriages can be living just like me if they've made it. It's like dealing with death which is basically what it is but you don't get to experience any much from them.

The look on the boys were filled with shock and sorry. They hugged me again. Am I that huggable? "Boys, no need to pity me, I'm alive that's the good part." I said smiling at them which they returned. "What about some camtono?" Zach asked then all of us got confused on what he meant by 'camto'--what?

"Ice cream guys. There is this cute lil kid that couldn't say ice cream so instead of ic--" Zach explained himself but didn't finished because he was being dragged by Corbyn. "Yeah ice cream sounds good Zach." Corbyn said.

"Mom! I'm gonna go get ice cream with the guys." I shouted closing the front door being greeted by a cold breeze. Zach offered me a jacket which I took immediately. Aww he's so adorable. Maybe ice cream was not good for today's weather cause it's freakin freezing.

We hopped into the car as they take me to the best ice cream place they know. Being here in L.A. is wonderful. I love the structures here because I aspire to be an engineer when I was little. Maybe I should go back to school. I also enjoyed staring at them and drawing them. I'm nit tgat good of a drawer but I can draw. Sometimes.

Do you have that one time that you are feeling an artistic vibe from yourself but when you got your materials out, it just disappears?

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️

I've experienced this not just indrawing but also in writing😂 and it's depressing that you thought your creative juices will finally come out😤😂

Hope you like the story💜

@deeznustavery
—desay🌙