Chapter 42 - Intimate Touches

At first Nishant's mind did not register what she said then, when it did, his senses became motionless. He looked at her and found her watching him with eyes, which were more intoxicating than the alcohol in his glass.

When he did not move, Aparna hunched in front of him and took the glass from his hand. Then, she clutched his arms and pulled him up till he was standing in front of her.

Nishant's heart pounded hard against his chest as he felt her fingers slowly undoing the buttons of his shirt. He wanted to stop her but the look in her eyes completely immobilised him. All he could do was look on as the lapels of the shirt fell away from his shoulders. Her fingers brushed his shoulder blades and he closed his eyes letting it calm the tensions inside him.

Aparna picked up the towel from the bed and started to rub his wet body. Her breath caught in her lungs with a gasp as her palm spread on his heart. Raising her face, she looked into his unblinking eyes just as his heartbeats drummed against her palm.

Everything around them stopped there and then. Sensations didn't matter anymore. All what mattered was the trust between them that was drumming in their veins slathering their body and mind completely.

Her gaze rested on a drop of rain on his temple. Raising herself, she touched her lips to his temple and licked the drop off.

"Aparna!" Nishant gasped, the heat inside him suddenly erupting.

Her lips grazed to his ear and she whispered, "Please don't stop me."

He closed his eyes as he heard her.

Who is stopping her?

A fortnight without her was more than he could bear. The photograph had blown him and again the dreadful feeling of losing her had overtaken him. Just as the frightful feeling returned again, he clasped her to him tightly.

Aparna rested her head against his shoulder and letting his smell spread through her.

He was still wet.

Slowly she let go off him and he protested.

"You need to dry yourself up," she said when he did not let her go.

"Do it."

She looked at him and smiled. Then, her hand slowly went down and she started undoing his belt.

Nishant watched her half-raised eyes and couldn't help but thank Rushali for whatever she had done.

At least Aparna's was not shy in expressing what she wanted.

She was about to slide his trousers down when he stopped her.

"Ms. Mathur, that's enough. Let me at least freshen up. Then I am all yours," he whispered in her ear and then went inside the washroom.

15 minutes later when he was back in the room, he saw Aparna lying on the bed. Thinking she was asleep, he slipped next to her. But the moment he extended his hand, he felt nothing but naked skin.

As she felt his fingers brushing her back, she turned towards him and the sheet slipped a little further away from the shoulders exposing her barren skin.

Nishant couldn't look anywhere else other than her face, which betrayed what she wanted. He got up from the bed to take off his t-shirt but Aparna caught the lapels hard pulling him towards her.

Inches away from him, she did not want to wait anymore. For the first time, she gave in to her instincts and raised herself a little. The moment she did, her lips touched his.

He lost control the moment her lips grazed on his. Clutching her in his arms, he opened his mouth and felt her tongue plunge inside. As she licked his lips, every pore of his erupted with sensations threatening to drown him completely.

She pushed him back on the bed and lay on top of him, fusing her lips with his, biting and playing with them.

Nishant wasn't able to take it anymore. He wanted to touch her, see her. As he clutched her hair and pulled her face away from his, she raised herself up letting the sheet slip completely away from her body.

There is nothing to hide from this man, nothing at all. He had seen it all: he had seen her in her worst and in her best. Her body needed his touches, needed the nurturing it had always deserved.

Nothing could make her whole than his love.

He placed his palm on one of her breasts and she moaned hard closing her eyes. She whimpered hard as he flicked a finger against her hardened nipple.

He wanted to taste her.

"Feed them to me," he commanded hoarsely.

As she raised herself and lowered her breast to his lips, he opened his mouth and took it inside.

For a second, she stopped moving and then, when he started to suck hard, she writhed against him rubbing her lower body to his.

Nishant was going mad with the throbbing desire in his veins. His manhood swelled as Aparna spread her thighs and sat on him. He wanted to feel that heat, skin against skin. He pulled her away from him and was moving away when she again pulled him towards her.

Understanding her urgency, he quickly took off his t-shirt and pyjamas. The moment he laid himself down on the bed, he dragged her on top of him. As her nipple went inside his mouth, he felt her heat spreading on his naked thighs. He licked and sucked hard as she held his head in her hands, not allowing him to move away at all.

Aparna wanted him everywhere. She wanted him to kiss her, suck her breasts, but most of all she wanted him inside her. The drugging sensation of his tongue, teeth and mouth on her breast was driving her mad. Then, suddenly she felt his hand going between them. The moment she raised his body, he turned her on the bed and lay on top of her.

Without letting go of her breast, Nishant guided his hand towards her thighs. As his fingers rubbed past the heated nub, her body jerked upwards with pleasure.

"Nishant," she moaned hard.

He wanted more.

Letting go of her breasts, he slowly started to kiss along her ribs, going down with every touch of his lips. By the time he reached the crux of thighs, her body was writhing with rapturous pleasure.

Copyright © Paromita Majumder. All Rights Reserved.