Chapter 101 - The Reunion

Nishant watched her turning away from him and then leaving but he could do nothing.

Stop her, dammit! Tell her the truth, his heart shouted but he stood there motionless.

Let her leave, she has given you a lot of pain; don't give her that chance again, his mind kept saying.

Listen to me, Nishant, listen to your heart. Say it, come on.

Look what happened when he listened to you, his mind roared.

Dammit, Nishant, say it.

"Aparna!"

His small call sounded like a shot and she turned.

There was something in his eyes that called her to him. Slowly, she came and stood in front of him. Placing her hand on his heart, she looked into his eyes.

"I just wish I hadn't left you."

She glanced where her hand lay on his heart, and then turned away as he tears rolled down her eyes.

Her scent, her presence and the heat of her body just emanated inside him, and Nishant completely lost himself.

"It still belongs to you," he said looking at her retreating back.

Aparna turned and saw him looking at her with agony.

"It does. I am still standing right where you left me."

For a moment, she just stood still and then her body started to tremble with realisation.

Then she looked at him and saw the pain of the last months clouding his vision and she closed the distance and grabbed him in her arms.

As her arms went around his neck, the strong hold on his emotions gave away and Nishant buried his face in her neck and let go.

As his sobs increased, so did her hold on him. And then, he circled his arms around her and clutched her hard as his body racked with tortured cries.

Slowly he raised his head and looked at her.

"I....." Nishant croaked emotion clogging his throat.

"I....."

"Love you," Aparna finished for him.

Nishant nodded and instantly she engulfed him in her arms again.

"I am sorry, I am so sorry. I am so, so sorry."

"You should be."

Aparna looked at him strangely not knowing what to say.

"You should be for being sorry."

Saying this, he pulled her towards himself and grabbed her hard.

Aparna bit her lip and she felt his hand press hard right on her wound in the back.

"ARGHHHH!" she cried out with pain helplessly as his hand pressed even harder than before.

"What?" Nishant asked alarmed and let go of her instantly.

"Nothing."

He was about to ask her again when his gaze fell on his hand.

His hand was stained with her blood.

"What the hell!"

Immediately, he turned her around and found stains of blood on the back of her t-shirt.

"Dammit, Aparna!"

He made her sit down and grabbed the first aid box from the cupboard. Then, he locked the door of his room and sat down next to her.

"It's okay. It's a small cut. Don't worry."

"Shut up and stay still," Nishant ordered as he took off her t-shirt.

He saw a bandage below the back strap of bra and instantly he unhooked it off.

"Nishant!"

"Shhhh! Don't move."

Nishant took off the bandage and his eyes widened with shock. Although, the cut was not deep, but it was pretty long and slowly his anger rose with every swab of medicine he put on it. By the time he again bandaged it properly, he was so piqued up that his hands were shaking.

As Aparna slipped into her t-shirt again, he threw away the medicine bottle and it crashed on the floor.

"I'll kill him."

He was about to storm out of the room when she stopped him and dragged him toward herself.

"No."

"What, no? Dammit, Aparna anything could have happened to you and Prakriti. I'll take care of him once and for all," said Nishant as he shrugged off her arms in anger.

"I have. Nishant, I have."

"No, what if he comes back? No, I'll finish him off."

"I did that. I beat the shit out of him, Nishant, believe me, I did," Aparna said as she hugged him hard.

Slowly, she told him everything and at first, his blood boiled with rage, then it froze and finally it bubbled up with energy and joy.

As her story finished, she rested her back on the wall and panted hard. The joy of being in his arms, seeing him again and most of all hearing him call her name was so overwhelming that the pain of yesterday's events was suddenly gone.

Nishant looked at her with adoration and love not because she had fought that bastard off but because she had done it for herself and without any help from him. He pulled her towards him and clutched her hard against his chest.

And, immediately everything changed.

The heat of her soft breasts emanated inside him, igniting the slow burning that he had kept at bay for so many months.

Aparna felt his body yielding to her and she pressed herself more into him. As her fingers brushed past his sides, she felt his muscles clenching with effort.

Slowly she moved her head from his chest and looked up at him.

Although his eyes were closed, Nishant could feel her eyes on him. Not trying to hide anything, he looked at her unabashedly.

Suddenly, the electrical energy around them erupted and he forced her against the wall.

And then, his lips landed on hers.

Biting, caressing, brushing, he kissed her more feverishly than usual.

And, Aparna gave in to the pressure of his mouth and opened hers. Instantly his tongue was inside her mouth sliding past hers deeper in her sweet caverns.

She grabbed his shirt lapels and pulled him closer and he whimpered in her mouth not able to control himself.

As their passion increased, so did their urgency to feel each other.

His hand slipped inside her t-shirt and grabbed one of the breasts while she pulled out his shirt from the confines of his trousers and started to undo the buttons.

The moments the buttons came undone, she dragged her mouth from his and pressed them on his chest, biting, licking and softly caressing.

Nishant closed his eyes letting the feeling of her mouth diminish the pain of the past. But that was not enough; he pulled her away and fused his mouth to hers, and lifted her off her feet and laid her down on the sofa.

"Nishant, are you guys okay?"

Copyright © Paromita Majumder. All Rights Reserved.