Chapter 33 - Meeting of Lovers

Nishant had taken off his t-shirt and was standing in front of her wearing nothing but his jeans. Breathing hard, he looked at her without hiding the raging passions in his body.

Aparna could do nothing but stare. Her gaze travelled over his naked chest and she felt herself being pulled towards him. She closed her eyes and remembered when he had come inside the conference room wearing a half-sleeved shirt and jeans, and flashes of what she had felt that day came back. She breathed hard trying to summon the strength to open her eyes again, but couldn't.

"Open your eyes," she heard him say in a commanding voice.

Biting her lip, Aparna opened her eyes and saw him spreading his arms wide. All her resistance fell away and she strode in brisk steps towards him. Reaching him, she placed her hand on his heart and put her arm around his neck.

He closed his eyes feeling her soothing touch spread all the way to his soul. As her arm encircled his neck, he closed his arms and pulled her near.

His hands caressed her back and she jerked up towards him connecting her lower body to his. The heat of his being throbbed against her lower belly telling her that he was more than ready for her.

Nishant lost it completely the moment he felt her abdomen touch his manhood. He wanted to take her there, but willed himself to wait for he needed Aparna to feel the pleasure of reaching the peak. Picking her up in his arms, he went inside the bedroom and made her sit down in front of the mirror. Locking the main door, he came and stood behind her.

Aparna looked at him questioningly but he said nothing. Slowly, he started to take off her earrings and then the bangles. Once, they were gone, he took off her sandals. Then, he gestured her to stand up. Not understanding what he was doing, she just followed him.

Nishant turned her towards the mirror and said in low throaty whisper, "Don't take your eyes off the mirror, no matter what."

She nodded and looked into his eyes through the glass. She watched as his hand went beneath her kurti, opening the thread of her skirt making it fall on the floor. Just as his fingers caressed her naked hips, she clutched his arm, nails biting his skin.

Slowly, his hands went up towards her upper body and Aparna's breathing increased with each touch. Loosening the buttons of her kurti, Nishant took it off and threw it away on the sofa.

Aparna closed her eyes as she did not want to look at her own body. Even though she knew that he desired her but still standing in front of him in this blatant nakedness failed her courage.

He looked at her in the mirror and couldn't help but feel astounded. Her beauty did not lie in an hourglass figure or picture-perfect features but it lay in the marks of her struggle that she had gone through. His desires increased as his gaze travelled over her body. Each and every curve, each and every mark, each and every imperfection screamed to be caressed, loved and cherished.