Chapter 46.

I was walking back and forth in my room with tears streaming down my cheeks, trying to calm down. The fact that Magnus is considering moving to Indonesia with his father breaks my heart into more pieces than I thought was possible. He's the love of my life and if he would leave me, I don't know what I would do with myself. Besides, I don't trust Nicolas Bane at all. He hasn't been interested in Magnus life for over ten years, why would he suddenly start now? I don't want to sound paranoid or anything, but something with this whole situation isn't right. If Nicolas truly cares about his son, he should have contacted him years ago, not when he finally has moved on with his life.
- Alexander, please let me in, Magnus begged from the other side of the door
- I need to be alone for awhile, I answered and sat down on my bed
- Look, I know that you're mad but can't you please understand my situation?
- No, I actually can't understand your situation. Your father comes back into your life after over ten years and asks you to move back with him to Indonesia, which you're actually considering
- He's my father, Alexander. What am I supposed to do? Magnus asked
- I'm your boyfriend. Doesn't that mean anything to you? I answered and felt how I started crying even more
- It means everything to me. I love you so much, Alexander
- If you love me so much, why are you thinking about  moving to another country with your idiotic father?
- Can't you please give him a chance?
- No, I answered angrily
- Why?
- BECAUSE I DON'T FUCKING TRUST HIM. HAPPY NOW? I DON'T TRUST HIM AND YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER
- I don't get it, why don't you trust him? Magnus asked
- WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK? HE COMES INTO YOUR LIFE AFTER OVER TEN YEARS OF ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND ASKS YOU TO MOVE BACK TO INDONESIA WITH HIM. COME ON MAGNUS, DO YOU REALLY THINK HE CARES ABOUT YOU?
I screamed and felt how my whole body was shaking like crazy
When I didn't get any answered, I realized what I just had said. I quickly opened the door and what I saw made me cry even more. Magnus was walking towards the front door with a small bag in his hand.
- Where are you going? I asked and tried to pull myself together
- I'm staying at Catarina's tonight, Magnus answered weekly and didn't even look at me
- Baby, I'm so sorry. I don't know why I said that, but I was wrong. I know that your father cares about you. Can you ever forgive me?
- I trusted you, Alexander. I trusted you with my life that you wouldn't hurt me, but I guess I was wrong, Magnus said
- No, baby please, I begged and felt how my legs almost gave up underneath me
- I'll call you tomorrow
With that last sentence spoken, Magnus opened the front door and left my dorm. When he was out of my sight, my legs gave up on me and I ended up on the floor. I was a sobbing mess and it felt like I couldn't breathe. What was I thinking? How could I say that to Magnus? He's the most amazing person I ever have met and I love him more than air. I don't know for how long I was sitting on the floor, waiting for Magnus to come back, but when the sun started to set outside the window, I finally understood that he wasn't going to come back. I slowly stood up and walked into my room where I laid down on my bed. I wasn't crying anymore but it still felt like I couldn't breathe and worst of all, my chest hurt like crazy. My mind wasn't with me anymore and without really thinking about it, I found my sleeping pills and dry swallowed four pills. I know, I should be more careful and I can literally die because of this, but what is life without Magnus? Honestly, I don't think I can live with myself after what I told him today. Seconds turned into minutes and when I finally fell into deep sleep, death didn't seem that scary anymore. I'm not saying that my life ended at that very moment, because it didn't, but it sure as hell felt like it did.

Q: Will Magnus ever forget Alec for what he said? What is happening to Alec? Is this the end of Malec?

Comment what you think😇

I love you all so much and thanks for always supporting me❤️