Chapter 2: The World Cup

Fred's POV
"Freddie wake up" I heard someone say as they shook me awake. I groaned and tried to pull the pillow over my head. "No- Freddie-Wake-up" they said again and stole the pillow and started hitting me with it.

"Ok ok, I'm up miss Lestrange" I said and she stopped hitting me. "Why do we have to be up so early?" I asked her as I sat up.

"The Quidditch World Cup" she said sleepily.

"What are we walking?"

"Yes." Cassie threw the pillow she had been hitting me with at George. "Wake the other two w-will y-you?" She said trying, and failing, to stifle a yawn.

"Sure" I said as she left the room. After everyone woke up and got dressed we walked down to the kitchen. I looked to see Cassie had fallen asleep with her head on her plate, Ginny and Hermione looked like they were about to do the same. I looked at the sleeping red head before I bent down by her ear and shouted "WAKE UP!" I swear I've never seen someone jump so high.

She glared at me with her beautiful bright green eyes as I laughed. She moved her plate and went right back to sleep after that. I rolled my eyes, "I tried" I said.

"Oh honestly how do we ever get her up in the morning" mum said as she walked into the kitchen.

Mum shook Cassie awake, "go get ready and come back and eat" she told her. Cassie groaned but did what she said.

"Accio, Accio" mum was shouting as our toffees flew out of our pockets. "I told you to destroy them!" She yelled

"We spent six months on them!" I said

"A fine way to spend six months no wonder you didn't get more O.W.L's" she yelled again.

I rolled my eyes, she was never going to get over that. Mum then turned to Cassie, who had just got back and said, "hand them over Cassie."

"Hand what over?" Cassie asked innocently.

"The toffees."

Cassie sighed and emptied her pockets, handing what was left of them to mum.

Soon we were all walking to the Quidditch World Cup. I had no idea how far away it was, or how long it would take to get there. Before I had the chance to ask Cassie, she ran off to go talk to Ginny. We climbed up a rather steep hill, and were then told to start searching.

"Searching for what?" I mumbled when I heard a shout.

"Over here Arthur, Over here son" someone yelled.

I walked over with George to see Cedric Diggory, and someone who must have been his father. Dad started introducing us, George, Cassie and I were all scowling. Needless to say, we weren't the biggest fans of Diggory. It didn't help when Amos Diggory started bragging about his son beating us in Quidditch.

"It wasn't a fair match" I head Cassie mutter under her breathe as we grabbed the port key.

I agreed, Harry had fallen off his broom, and Cassie had nearly done the same when she almost fainted. The portkey took off and it felt like a hook had pulled me as we started moving into the air.

We hit the ground, the only people who were standing were the adults and Cedric. "Ouch" I heard someone mutter next to me. I looked over to see Cassie rubbing her arm.

"You ok?" I asked as we stood up, she nodded.

"I thought you said we had to walk all the way to the Cup?" I asked.

"I said we had to walk, I never said how far" she told me with a smirk.

We started walking and the three of us fell to the back of the group.