Chapter Eighteen

Warning, there is a little more sex in this chapter than there has been in previous chapters.

I wake up the next morning with Blaine still in my arms, sleeping soundly. Memories of what happened yesterday are fresh in my mind, and I gently pull him closer. I know that Blaine never expected that his father would disown him like that, but I hope he will realize it's for the better. Now, he won't have to worry about enduring their hate, because they will be out of his life.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Blaine mutters sleepily. I look down at him and reach up to play with the curls on his head.

"You," I tell him, "how are you?" I continue. Blaine sighs, burying his face in my neck once again.

"I don't know. On one hand, I'm glad that I don't have to deal with them any more. But they were still my parents, and despite everything that happened I know they loved me at one point or another," he says. I continue to play with his hair, knowing that it relaxes me when he does it, and hoping it does the same to him.

"I wish there was something I could do to make it all better," I whisper softly, not necessarily meant for his ears. Blaine tightens his grip on my waist.

"Just hold me, please?" He asks, his voice cracking as I feel a tear on my neck. I turn so I'm on my side facing him, pulling him as close as humanly possible.

"For as long as you want," I kiss the top of his hair, holding him close.

"I love you, so much Blaine," I say, tracing up and down his back with my fingertips. I feel him sigh, and we lay there. As we lay there, I remember a song that I feel would be perfect for him right now.

So I start singing Chasing Cars softly. Just holding him close to me, not really even singing it, more like whispering in his ear. By the time I finish the song, Blaine takes a deep breath and looks up at me.
"What did I do to deserve you?" He asks.

"Run off without giving me an autograph," I reply. Blaine laughs, and leans up to kiss me. I smile into the kiss, feeling him run a hand down my side until it's resting on my waist. He suddenly moves us so that he's straddling my hips above me, our kisses getting deeper and more passionate. He bites my lower lip, causing me to gasp and he suddenly thrusts his tongue in my mouth, dancing with my own. I moan as I taste him, knowing I will never get used to the way he feels.
Blaine's kisses move to my neck, and when I feel his lips on that spot, I can't help but let out another low moan. I run my hands up and over his chest under his shirt, feeling his hard muscles.

"You are so beautiful," Blaine whispers, looking in my eyes. I smile as I cup his cheek.

"I love you," I say in response. He smiles and leans back down to kiss me again. I tug lightly on his hair, hearing his groan and smiling as I do it again. I run my hands down his body until I'm holding his waist, pulling his body into mine. I gasp as a rush of air leaves me from Blaine's body against mine. His erection placed against mine, causing my eyes to roll in pleasure.

"Fuck, Kurt. We have to stop. Your parents," Blaine's voice is higher than normal, in an almost whiny tone that makes me thrust my hips against him unconsciously.

"Oh god," Blaine whimpers and crashes his lips on mine. I groan as our tongues dance, and I brazenly place my hands on his ass, nearly moaning as I feel the soft flesh under my fingers through his pants.

"Kurt, your parents are down the hall," Blaine groans, his face in my neck and I practically whimper as I feel his breath wash over the exposed skin.

"I don't care," I say, thrusting my hips up against his and actually whimpering when I get nearly half the friction I feel like I need.

"Blaine, please," I actually beg, and Blaine groans again into my neck, causing me to thrust my hips again. The noises that he makes turn me on to no end.