♡Classroom Embarrassment♡

"That's the last time I get drunk on a school night." Jackson mumbled, eyes barely open. Jinyoung chuckled at the older and rubbed his back, trying his best to sooth Jackson.

"You say that now but when they hold another party on Sunday, you are going to be there and get wasted." Jisoo whispered into his ear, trying her best not to get caught by their professor.

"Stuff it, bitchsoo." Jackson rolled his eyes as he watched Jisoo chuckle at his comment.

"Wow...hungover Jackson has worse comebacks than regular Jackson." Jisoo retorted, causing the poor boy to let out a soft groan and Jinyoung to lightly chuckle. He tried to be on his boyfriends side but Jisoo is just so sarcastic it's hilarious.

Jackson laid his head down on his desk and tried to remember the events that unfolded last night. Jesus how much did he drink that he couldn't actually remember a single thing?

"Jisoo." Jackson cooed, trying to get back on her good side even though he knew that she was just joking. Jisoo turned around and tilted her head, wondering why the grumpy boy was all of a sudden sounding sweet and pleasant.

"Could you fill me in on what happened last night?" Jackson begged with his Big and round puppy dog eyes. Jisoo shielded her eyes from his staring, knowing that she was going to eventually break.

"What's in it for me?"

"I'll try to hook you up with Mark Hyung."

"Deal. Basically what happened was that we all played spin the bottle, Jinyoung and you had like a full on makeout session. Then you spun the bottle and it landed on Jaebum. You called him daddy and accidentally touched his dick and to be honest, I think I saw tongue."

Jackson's mouth dropped and his eyes popped out of his head, not being able to comprehend what Jisoo had said. Why would he call Jaebum daddy...that's it he is never getting drunk.

"Oh and then you came over to my dorm and asked for rough sex but we just ended up cuddling." Jinyoung added on, making Jackson choke on nothing but air. Unfortunately, this caused attention to the three in the back and to say that their professor was angry was an understatement.

"YOU THREE IN THE BACK!"

"Soo should we run?" Jisoo whispered, making the boyfriends look at her like she was insane. Did she usually run when she got caught? How is she not kicked out by now?

"SO NOW YOU ARE IGNORING ME HUH?"

Jackson, Jinyoung, and Jisoo all looked at each other with terrified facial expressions. Mr. Kim hasn't yelled like this since one student came in late. Let's just say that no one came in late after that incident.

"Come up here. NOW!"

All three students made their way up to the front of the classroom with their heads hung low. They could hear other students snicker and whisper about them. This class is total brutal.

"What were you guys talking about?" The teacher asked. No not asked, it was more of a "if you don't tell me right now, I'll make sure you three get kicked out" kinda question.

"Cats!"

"Youtube!"

"Waffles!"

"Excuse me?" The Professor was now confused on all of their answers that they stupidly managed to say at the same time. Jinyoung mentally rolled his eyes and decided to cover for their asses once again.

"Sorry sir, I brought up a video that I saw of cats eating waffles. It was a little science experiment to see if they would eat waffles or regular cat food. Won't happen again sir!"

"Waffles are banging." Jackson whispered, earning a glare from Jisoo and a little squeeze on his arm from Jinyoung.

"Well then just go sit back down. Do not speak to one another again. GOT THAT!"

"Yes sir!" They all chimed in, rushing to their seats in embarrassment. Jinyoung wiped the sweat off of his face that he didn't even know was forming. He continued to ignore the two who kept insulting each other and write down his notes like the good little student he is.

That is until a certain someone spilled coffee on his work.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡