♡Jealousy Troubles♡

"Oh shit I'm so sor-"

"Aren't you the one that told me to stop making out with my boyfriend last night?"

"Ah erm...maybe I dunno!"

"Just to let ya know, his name is Baekhyun and yes." Jisoo smirked up at Baekhyun who was now glaring at her. He was hoping that they would've forgotten about that.

"Wait Wait Wait...you told us to stop making out?" Jackson asked sounding baffled. Not once throughout his three years of going to this college has anyone been bothered by their PDA. Even if they were, they never ever (😉) had the guts to confront the two. Got7 basically ruled the school.

"Aish it's not my fault that I don't want to hear you moaning throughout kisses and...yeah." Baekhyun mumbled, quietly cleaning up his coffee so the professor wouldn't yell at him too. Jinyoung watched as the raven haired boy cleaned his mess, not bothering to help.

Meanwhile, Jackson was trying to figure out how he has never seen him before. He sat right behind them so there was no way he wouldn't know Baekhyun. That's when Jackson rolled his eyes at himself and realized that he was new. If he wasn't, then he was just stupid to sass him.

"You're new aren't you?" Jackson questioned just to make sure. Baekhyun looked up hesitantly and sighed, nodding his head. Jinyoung all of a sudden got a pang of jealousy in his chest. Why was Jackson all of a sudden curious about the new boy?

"That figures why-"

Jackson was cut off by the bell ringing and Jinyoung abruptly pulling him out of the room. He stumbled clumsily behind as Jinyoung kept a tight grip on Jackson's cold hands.

"Okay why are you dragging me??" Jackson annoyingly asked, feeling his blood drain from his hand. He knew he didn't do anything wrong so Jackson was just plain out confused right now.

"It was our last class and I want to take you to a cafe." Jinyoung lied, glaring at everybody who gave the two boys looks. Jackson always attracted attention no matter what and Jinyoung knew this, but he still felt the need to threaten everybody who dared make moves on him by glaring at them. Usually, it worked and everybody stopped staring.

"Oh?" Jackson let out, not hearing about going to a cafe once this morning. He shook it off and continued to walk hand in hand with his lovely boyfriend.

"What do you think about that Baekhyun guy?" Jackson suddenly asked when it was quiet between the two. Immediately, the jealousy came back to bite Jinyoung.

"Why do you even care?" Jinyoung spat, not bothering to look at his oblivious boyfriend. He knows he has no reason to be jealous, but he just couldn't help it.

"Um because he's new and I'm just curious..." Jackson awkwardly let out, confused by the attitude Jinyoung was giving him. He was all fine and cute a minute ago, so what happened between that time?

"Nothing..." Jinyoung sighs and counts to ten, hoping his jealousy goes away. Fortunately, it does and he's back to being happy and soft. "I'm sorry baby, let's just go get some drinks."

Jackson nodded his head with the cutest smile Jinyoung ever saw Jackson give him. The two walked closer to each other, if that was even possible since they were already so close, and enjoyed the silence.

As soon as they walked in, Jinyoung noticed one particular person at the register.

"Baekhyun..."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Baekhyun the barista boy?