III.

12:11 am; 817; "Shorty's house."

*New text message*

From: Lil baby tay😘
I'm coming over shorty, see you in a minute❣️

Mallorie didn't even get to respond. Tay was already at the window. She walked over and opened it for him, his lips immediately coming onto hers. She didn't have the time to process what was happening.
She was kissing Taymor Travon McIntyre. Tay K 47. Her favorite rapper.

"What's my name baby?" He placed one of his hands around her throat, not applying any pressure.

"Tay." He smirked.

"That's right. Imma need you to moan that for me later on in the year shorty. Take yo fine ass to the bed." Mallorie did as she was told, waiting for him to join her.

"You ain't got the slightest idea of how much I missed you and how much i regretted not texting your number babygirl." He laid down next to her, draping her leg over his waist.

"I even flew back to Miami tryna find you. And i couldn't. They said you moved to a different house." Mallorie couldn't even look at him, afraid she might cry.

"Yeah. Like three days after you left, my mom sold our house and we stayed with my aunt until we moved up here." Tay shook his head.

"I was so upset shorty. I smoked around 12 blunts in the hour they told me you were gone. Thought I was never gon see you again. But now here we are." He smiled and peppered kisses up and down her neck.

"Tay, baby, before we get into this and actually try this shit out, tell me one thing. Do you seriously have an interest in me or am i wasting my time?" She looked down at the boy laying in between her legs.

"Of course i got an interest in you. My ass wouldn't be over here at 12 inna morning if i didn't." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Tay, you say you a rugrat and you don't know how to love back." Tay couldn't help but smile as he realized she quoted the line from Saran Pack.

"I don't know how to love bitches i don't trust is what i meant in that line. You just seem different, i wanna try." She nodded and smiled.

Within the hours Tay spent with Mallorie, he knew she was unlike any other girl he had met.

"Tay, you remember the two weeks you spent in Miami and we hung out?" He nodded.

"I honestly liked you so much. And you left and we had no source of contact, and it hurt so bad," her eyes filled with tears, "everyone was talking so much shit. How's your baby tay k?"

"Them niggas ain't shit. You my shorty and anyone who wanna run it will get the bullets they been asking for. You here now, with me. Ain't nobody gonna bother you cause imma make sure everybody know you my girl." She smiled and cupped his face in her hands before averting her attention to her phone, giving Tay the perfect opportunity to snap a picture of her.

tayk47shawty: ain't shorty just the baddest thing y'all have ever seen?🤤😍 Malloriemaui is tagged in this post

Malloriemaui is tagged in this post.
❤️- 429,381 likes
💬- 244,863 comments

Malloriemaui- love you booskiii💕

taymorfp- oh shit. he has a girl....

mstaymormcintyre- hell no. Tay this ain't what we finna do, break up with her!

tayk47shawty- you want attention? You got it dumb bitch. Watch how you talkin bout my shorty. She ain't scared to beat ass either. @mstaymormcintyre

Mallorie laughed at Tay as he furiously typed on his phone.

"Baby, it's instagram. You're famous. Of course people are gonna hate. But i don't let it get to me, don't let it get to you either. I will never leave you because of what they say."

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
(Very mild but if you don't like explicit scenes then look out for the yellow caution arrows after this part which is where it stops.)
"Yeah i know. You know better." He moved even closer to her, almost grinding himself in between her legs. She whimpered quietly.

"Hey shorty, remember when I almost ate you out back in Miami?" He smirked.

(More info on the Miami flashback next chapter)

"Yeah Tay, i do." He hooked his fingers on the sides of her panties, tugging on them and looking straight at her.
"Lemme know when you want ya pussy ate lil baby." Then he got off of her like nothing happened.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
"Tay!" She smacked his arm. "You're such a fucking tease man." He chuckled.

"Sorry shorty. But we gon go to the mall tomorrow, get you some good shit. And then we finna hit a lick." She gave him a stern look.

"What's wrong shorty? Thought you was my lil rida." Tay rested his hands on her thighs.

"I am Tay. That's why I'm not letting you do it. You not getting in trouble no more." He shook his head.

"I don't get in trouble. We hittin a fuckin lick tomorrow night, got it?" He placed his hand around her throat and she nodded, groaning and wrapping her small hands around his wrist.

"Great. Now go to sleep shorty, we got a big day tomorrow."