I.

(IF YOU DONT WANNA READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AND NOT UNDERSTAND THE STORY THEN SKIP TO WHERE I HAVE THE PALM TREE EMOJIS)
A/N: hey guys I'm Sapphire. This is my first Tay k book and I'm so excited for you guys to read it. Here's a guide before reading it though.
The settings & time will be listed before the chapter starts or before they go to a different place. So for example;
12:30am; 817; Tay's house.
That means it's 12:30 in the morning in Arlington at Tay's house. 817 is the area code for Arlington and 305 is the area code for Miami. Whenever they talk about the 305 it means Miami.
This book also has a lot of sexual scenes in it. The book starts off abruptly with them because Mallorie and Tay have met each other before and they are comfortable with each other. I have caution signs before they start and caution signs where they end. If you do not wish to read the explicit scenes, then just scroll to where you see the next set of caution signs. They look like this: ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Next, characters.
Mallorie is played by Jilly Anais
Taymor is played as himself
Pimp is himself
Santana is himself
Nick Santana (Ybn Nahmir) is himself
Leinna, Mallorie's friend is played by Brittany Renner
Kay, Tay's ex is played as @kezziaah
Taylor, Tay's best girl friend is played by Ayisha Diaz
Kayden Costain, Mallorie's ex is played by Jose Frimzy (ayefrimzy)
Mariana Maui, Mallorie's half sister is played by Jesenia Sosa
Sofia Valentina, Tay's groupie, is played by Sianney Garcia
Amethyst Arosianno, Mariana's best friend, is played by Alyssa Forever (Foreverflawlyss)
Visuals for the characters are under the chapter named character visuals.
The story is told in an omniscient view for the whole book and trust me. Even though it starts it sappy, it's gonna get bumpy. I appreciate feedback in the comments a lot and if you like it make sure you vote too! I hope you guys like it!

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

FLASHBACK THREE MONTHS

305 area code; Miami, Florida

The finest girl Taymor McIntyre had ever seen was in the crowd of his second concert. A short lightskin female who had bright green eyes, deep dimples, and long curly blonde hair which was tied up in two French braids and stopped halfway, the rest of her curly hair falling down her shoulders. A tight red bandeau top and a pair of ripped jeans shorts exposed her gorgeous skin.

"Aye, aye, pause the track. I happened to find the finest jawn in the room." Tay's eyes stopped on Mallorie Maui. She smiled.

"Catch this shorty." He threw her a silver bracelet and she caught it. He put his hand in a t motion and ran off the stage, letting the track play by itself. He appeared in front of her.

"Hey lil shorty. I'm Tay." He smiled.

"I know. I'm Mallorie." She smiled back.

"Meet me backstage after the show, I'll tell the guard to let you in." She nodded and he went back up on the stage.

Backstage, Tay and Mallorie were cracking jokes with each other, talking about Tay's music, and exchanged phone numbers.

Tay stayed in Miami for two weeks, getting closer to Mallorie with each day.

On the last day when he arrived back to Texas, he tried to text Mallorie, only to be met that the number was unavailable because it had changed. Mallorie tried the same thing. She was informed that Tay's number had changed too.

The two were so apart in distance, knowing they were never gonna see each other again. Mallorie spent countless nights crying, and Tay got high every night to forget about his pain.

But that was his lil shorty, and he was determined to see her again. Even if it was the last thing he'd do.

11:26 am; 305 area code, Miami, Florida.