XII.

A/N: FILLER CAUSE I NEED TO WORK ON THE MIAMI CHAPTER!

Instagram feed

malloriemaui: sneak peeks from the 305 😘❤️- 1,999,451 likes💬1,343,887 comments

❤️- 1,999,451 likes
💬1,343,887 comments

tayk47shawty- we definitely takin it back to the 305🤤😍

malloriemaui- of course baby 😘 @tayk47shawty

leinnaxooo- bouta post my pics too, just got em back😍😍

malloriemaui- do it @leinnaxooo

leinnaxooo: lifeguard from Miami needed anywhere?❤️- 1,118,312 likes💬- 991,490 comments

❤️- 1,118,312 likes
💬- 991,490 comments

ybnnahmir- right here. Almost drowned last time i went in 😌, imma need assistance 🤤🤤

santanasage- a whole fool ^^ @ybnnahmir

malloriemaui- SCREAMINGGGGGG😭😭😭😭 @ybnnahmir buhhh look how fine 🤤🤤

leinnaxooo- love chu❤️ @malloriemaui

tayk47shawty: seriously don't know how i got blessed with her🤞🏾😻malloriemaui is tagged in this post

malloriemaui is tagged in this post.
❤️- 2,997,210 likes
💬- 2,119,893 comments

malloriemaui- awww i love you💕

realspecialkay - I'm tired of y'all now. Yawn.

tayk47shawty- then go to sleep and never wake up. Do everyone a favor @realspecialkay

marianamaui- Tay I'm sorry. I miss you. Please talk to me.

tayk47shawty - nah Mari. Mal don't like it when i talk to you and i ain't gon risk what i got with her for a conversation with you. @marianamaui

santanasage- tell her goon ^^

marianamaui- I'm so sorry. Please talk to me :(

tayk47shawty has logged off.

1:12 pm; 817; Mallorie's house

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"That feel good shorty?"

"Yeah Tay. So good." A whimper elicited from Mallorie's mouth as three of Tay's fingers curled themselves inside of her.

"That's right baby. Moan for me. Lemme know how good I'm making you feel." Tay kept his eyes on the girl's face, watching her features scrunch up in pleasure. Her creamy skin was coated in hickeys from her neck to her thighs due to the events from the weekend. They had been going at it the whole weekend, nonstop sexing each other. Most of the time when they had sex, it was in Mallorie's room.

"Shorty, whatchu think about me taking you back to the 305 for your birthday week?" She gasped as he pulled his fingers out.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"I think it's a great idea! I miss Miami. I miss me and you being in Miami." She cupped his face in her hands.

"Issa bet then. Two weeks shorty." She giggled as he peppered kisses all over her neck.

With Mariana being next door, she heard it all, sadness taking over her features. She called up Santana and Santana was now in her room, talking to her.

"Mariana what you did was dumb wrong. Tay got mad love for his shorty, i can see it in the way he looks at her."

"I know that. And i fucked up so bad. I've seriously re evaluated myself and i just want all of us to be on good terms." Santana shrugged his shoulders.

"Seems like he's busy with Mal right now. Talk to em later."

But Mariana didn't wanna wait. She was going crazy listening to them go at it for hours. She had to get out of there. She exited her room, only to catch Mallorie's eye as she stepped into the hallway.

"Hey Mal, can we talk?" Mallorie thought back to the other day when Tay was telling her she always had to forgive her blood.

"Sure."

"I'm so so so sorry mal. Honestly, there's no excuse for what i did. What i did was terrible. But hurting you is the worst thing i could ever do. I promise to respect your relationship. And we don't have to be all sisterly but I'm just begging for you to forgive me."

"We're on good terms Mari. It's okay. I always forgive my blood." Mallorie shot her a smile and they hugged.

"So we're good now?" Mallorie nodded and Mariana smiled. She was glad she had her sister back.

4:30 pm; 817; Pimp's house

"What's going on witchu and Mariana?" Pimp looked over to Tay, who rolled his eyes.

"Ain't a damn thing going on with me and her. I know you see me posted up all the time with my shorty nigga."

"Then what did she mean when she posted that picture of herself in your jacket."

"We was talking about what I wanted to get Mal for her birthday. Imma take all of us back to Miami for a week. She would like it."

"Flex nigga. Maybe i can snag one of them fine jawns down there." Tay laughed at Pimp.

"Shut up Pimp you ugly as hell. But two weeks we on it."

iMessage

To: MY GOONS🤞🏾
Santana, Pimp, Nick, Shawn

Tay
aye we going to Miami in two weeks for Mal's birthday. All y'all niggas coming.

Santana
FLEXXXXXXXXX

Nick
Ykwtfgo🤞🏾🤞🏾

Shawn
leggooo

To: Shorty🤤❤️
Better pack some baggy ass clothes. My goons coming with us. I also got Leinna and Mariana and Taylor. We live shorty 😘

Shorty🤤❤️
Gotcha baby, thanks so much, i love youu💕

Tay
Love you too 🤞🏾❣️

💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬

A/N: filler!! Next chapter will be Miami :)))