XXI.

A/N: Here's your late Christmas present. Even made sure to add an extra detailed sex scene at the end just for yall. Enjoyyyyy.

"Kayden you're fucking crazy!" Mallorie kicked at the ropes tied around her ankles.

"Didn't even wanna do this shorty." He sat in front of her, looking her up and down.

"Don't call me that. Tay is the only one allowed to call me that." She glared at him.

"Too bad, shorty. That nigga a goof." He emphasized the pet name to piss her off. She shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"You've gotten a lot finer since the last time I saw you." He bit his lip. 

"Boy, you need to stop flirting with me and start planning your funeral, because when Tay finds us, your ass is grass." 

"How many times I gotta tell you I ain't scared of that goofy ass nigga?" Kayden walked circles around her until he caught sight of the small silver bracelet around her wrist. 

"What's this?" He held her wrist up and she yanked it back. 

"Nothing." 

"It's a bracelet that Tay gave to her the first time they met." Sofia narrowed her eyes at Mallorie as she walked into the room. 

"Shut the fuck up bitch." Mallorie lurched forward, the ropes tied around her waist restricting her from moving. 

"If I were you, I wouldn't get slick dumb hoe." 

9:47 pm; Tay's car

"Fuck man." Tay quietly mumbled and ran his hand down his face as he sped down the highway. 'Fuck love' by Trippie redd was playing quietly in the background, mixing with Mariana's cries. 

"Fuck!" He aggressively hit the steering wheel as he was stopped by the long lines of cars in front of him. He picked up his phone, deciding to call her. On the third ring, the phone was answered. 

"When you coming to handle ya business nigga?" Kayden chuckled through the speaker.

"Get the fuck off my girl phone witcho goofy ass. Where she at?" Tay gripped the phone tightly in his hand.

"Under my body taking this pipe. Wassup?" Tay furiously hit the steering wheel again.

"You so mothafuckin gone nigga. Lemme talk to her."

"Tay, baby, please hurry up." A distressed cry fell from Mallorie's lips as she spoke to her boyfriend.

"I'm coming for you as fast as I can shorty. Just hang on, can you do that for me?" She sniffled into the speaker.

"Yes." The call cut off.

"Mariana, where the fuck this nigga live at?"

"Edgestone estates." Her voice was raspy from crying.

"She's alright Mari. Don't cry." He wasn't gonna lie, the whole situation was about to have his hard exterior shatter.

Nearly half an hour later, they pulled up in Kayden's driveway. Tay pulled his ski mask over his head and grabbed his ak 47 from the trunk.

"Stay right here, do not move no matter what." Mariana nodded and Tay shut the car door.

"Everybody in this bitch a goner if yall don't hand my girl over." He kicked in the front door of the large home, pointing his gun at the two people in the kitchen.

"Took you long enough. Ion want the hoe, I just wanna talk about the smoke we got goin on." Kayden reached in the waistband of his pants.

"Shit, lemme solve it then." Tay didn't even hesitate, sending three bullets to his chest.