XXVII.

"She said gimme head, bitch after you. Ain't no goin first bitch it's after you." Tay flung his jacket on the floor as he recorded his new song "After You."

"Shit nigga." Santana pretended to throw money as Tay started to dance.

"Goin international in this bitch. You like it shorty?" He grinned as Mallorie nodded her head. As he was about to walk over to kiss her, his phone began to ring, the caller id making his whole mood shift.

"Sofia, the fuck you callin me for?" Tay answered his phone nastily.

"I texted you last nigt and told you that Kayden needed to talk to you. And he still does."

"Bitch ion give a fuck what that goofy ass nigga gotta say. Stay the hell away from me and my girl."

"You will regret it Taymor."

"Get out my ear Sofia." He pressed the red end button and slammed his phone down on the table. He was really over thinking it. He was sure he had killed Kayden when he went to rescue Mallorie, how the hell was he still alive?

"You good baby?" Mallorie hugged him from behind.

"Yeah I'm straight. Imma take you back to yo crib though." He licked his lips and shoved his hands in his pockets as she protested. He didn't want Mal anywhere near him incase one of Kayden's little bold friends decided to show up and lose his life. He wasn't scared of them, but he was sure as hell scared for her.
He brought her out to his car, sliding himself in the front seat.

"I'm doing this for you shorty. Sum don't feel right. When I take you back home, stay at yo crib and I'll be back to see you, ight?" She nodded and leaned her head against the window.

After dropping off Mallorie and leaving her with a long kiss, he sped down the road to Santana house. During the drive, he realized he couldn't see Mallorie as often anymore. He was gonna have to keep her away from him to protect her from what was bound to happen. He would never forgive himself if anything happened to her. It made him angry that he couldn't be around the girl he loved because of goofy niggas who couldn't keep their mouths shut.

"Yoo nigga slow down, you bouta tear up my damn driveway." Santana yelled from his porch.

"I don't give a fuck right now tana." He mumbled and shut off the car, banging the steering wheel.

"Who hurt you?" Santana chuckled and took him inside.

"Kayden and his goofy ass gang tryna come after me. But they snakes, so I won't even know if they tryna get at me, pathetic as fuck. And now I can't keep shorty with me cause ion want her in none of this bullshit. And ion want her feelin like I'm distancing myself for no reason, but at the same time I can't tell her because ion want her to be scared or nun." He took the blunt out of Santana's hand and took a long puff.

"Seems like you got a lotta shit goin on my goon." Tay put his head in his hands, the blunt beginning to take him out of reality. The phone started to ring, the most special contact popping up on the screen.

"Tay, ShOrTy WouLD LiKE tO FAcEtiMe." Santana called in a singsong voice, chuckling as Tay ran over to get his phone. He pressed the green button and saw her appear, making a grin take over his features.

"Wassup baby?" He closed his eyes and leaned against the counter as his girlfriends voice soothed him.

"Nun much shorty, just rollin up at Tana's crib. You straight?"

"Yeah, I just miss you."  He chuckled as she pouted.

"Come over." She whined. His heart knotted in his chest.