X.

12:41 pm; 817; Starbucks

"Stop playing with me and gimme some." Tay snatched the strawberry drink out of Mallorie's hand. He took her on a "date" because he realized how upset she was from what she saw on Instagram last night. She giggled and watched him take a sip, his face scrunching up.

"That shit nasty. I don't know how the hell you drinkin that." She shook her head.

"Mariana drinks it too, so."

"Don't be petty. You know i ain't got no feelings for her like that." He reached across the small table and grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers.

"I know Tay. It's just i know how she is. She does like you and she's trying to get you lowkey. I don't know why you can't see it." She couldn't even look at him.

"Ion need to see it cause ion want her. Get that through ya skull shorty. You trippin out cause I posted her on Instagram. I post yo pretty ass all the time."

"I know, I know. I'll try to keep my calm. But post meeee!" She giggled and he took out his phone.

"Post you all the time, guess it ain't enough." He chuckled and snapped the picture.

Instagram feed

Tayk47shawty: pretty as fuck man 🤤😍malloriemaui is tagged in this post

malloriemaui is tagged in this post.
❤️- 2,312,792 likes
Comments disabled

"I feel famous." He chuckled and kissed her hand.

"Shut ya cute ass up. Now let's go spoil you."

4:19 pm; 817; Arlington views mall

"I'm tired as fuck shorty damn." Tay groaned as he got in the car. They had just gotten done shopping for Mallorie and Tay wouldn't stop complaining.

"You're the one who wanted to spoil me and i told you not to. "

"Well shit, i ain't know we was gon be there that long." Mallorie shook her head and leaned over to give her boyfriend a kiss, only to be interrupted by a call.
The caller id read : Mari🤞🏾💕

Mallorie instantly scowled and Tay mugged her.

"Stop it. We just went over this. I ain't got no feelings for Mariana."

"I didn't say a word. Aren't you gonna get the call?" She attached her lips to the straw of her drink and took a sip, knowing she would say something she didn't mean if she didn't shut her mouth. Tay answered the phone and snuck a look at Mallorie. She was angry, he could tell by the way her fingers gripped the plastic cup, a large dent in the side of it.

"It's tonight Mariana....yeah I'm bringing Mal with me wassup?....nah imma give it to her tonight....girl get off my phone witcha lil crazy ass." Tay chuckled as he was greeted with the three beeps coming from the phone.