XXIII.

PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU ARE CONFUSED!!!

CAMILA AND MALLORIE ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE BUT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE EACH OTHER. CAMILA IS THE ONE WITH BLACK HAIR AND MALLORIE IS THE ONE WITH BLONDE HAIR. CAMILA WAS TAY'S FIRST EVER GIRLFRIEND AND MALLORIE IS HIS CURRENT.

Here we gooo :))

"Man, what the fuck you followin me for?" Tay mugged her and began to back up from the girl.

"I just wanted to talk baby." She stepped closer to him, making him take a step back.

"Get the fuck out my face with allat bullshit." She cornered him so he was pressed up against one of the clothing racks.

"Don't tell me you not feeling some typa way with me being right here in front of you." A smirk came across her face.

"I gotta girl Camila. And thanks to you, she the only person that make me feel some typa way anymore. You ain't shit." She pressed her body against his, caressing his cheek with her thumb.

"You were always so stubborn Taymor." She mumbled and ran her hand up his arm. He froze for a minute which allowed her to intertwine their fingers and leave small kisses down his neck. He quickly snapped back to earth.

"Stop fuckin touchin me Camila. I gotta girl and ion need you tryna break us up, cause it aint gon happen." He pushed her away from him and headed for the exit.

"See you soon baby! And when I do see you, I'm so gonna get you back." She waved at him, her fingers making small waves. He shook his head and stood in front of the glass door, pulling out his phone and calling his girlfriend.

"Hi baby." He grinned as he heard her voice through the speaker.

"Hey shorty. Where you at?"

"Victoria's secret. I'm in the line." He bit his lip harshly, imagining the type of stuff she was buying from there.

"Don't you dare pay for that shit with your own money, I'm comin." He walked a short distance to Victoria's secret, spotting his girlfriend's curly blonde hair.

"It's straight shorty, I got it." He gave the cashier the money before she could even protest. She pouted but reached over to hug his torso.

"Thank you baby."

"No problem. Just know as soon as we get back to my crib, you modeling those for me." He whispered in her ear, making her shiver.

"Mmkay." The cashier handed her the bag and she said a small thank you before walking out. Using her free hand, she intertwined their fingers.

"What do you think of Camila?" Mallorie peered up at her boyfriend, looking for his reaction. He gritted his teeth.

"Imma be honest witchu shorty. Ion trust her and ion like her at all." She gave him a small frown.

"You haven't even properly had a conversation with her. That isn't fair Tay."

"Nah, but I've had a whole relationship with her." He mumbled under his breath, Mallorie raising one of her perfectly arched eyebrows.

"What?"

"I know what the fuck im talkin bout okay? Just trust me. She don't got good intentions. Drop it, ion wanna talk about her." Mallorie huffed.

"So i'm not allowed to be friends with her, hang out with her, let her come to my house type shit?" She didn't even look at him.

"I aint gon stop you from havin friends. But I aint gon sit here and have a snake strike you when you not looking. Aint shit good about that bitch."