XXIV.

"Get the fuck up off me Camila." He quickly pushed her off of his lap.

"Come on baby. Stop acting like you don't want me." She walked her fingers up his shoulder, slightly ghosting her lips over his.

"This is some bullshit man." He pushed her off and got up from the couch, walking into the kitchen.

"I see why you like Mallorie." She gazed at the framed picture of the two.

"Love her cause she all for me. Unlike you." Camila rolled her eyes.

"I am all for you." She smirked and started to pull her shirt off. His mouth watered because her body was exactly like Mallorie's. But it wasn't her, and that turned him off.

"Camila. What part of I gotta girl do you not understand?"

"What I did wasn't intentional to hurt you. I didn't know what I was thinking." She pouted as he shook his head.

"It don't matter because it still happened and you aint shit to me no more. Because of you I trusted no bitch till now. Four fuckin years Camila. You tore up the small piece of heart that I fuckin had. Ion want shit to do with you." He folded his arms across his chest and she sat down on the counter in front of him.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled and walked back to the living room. As soon as she plopped on the couch, Mallorie walked in with three Mcdonald's bags.

"Baby and Camila, I'm backkkk." She set the bags down on the kitchen counter, grinning as she saw her boyfriend gazing at the picture of them on the fridge.

"Were you nice to Camila?" He whipped around as his girlfriend leaned against the counter.

"He was like an angel Mal. You're very lucky to have him." Camila smiled but Tay could tell she was upset hearing about how much she had hurt him.

"Mal, I'm really sorry, I gotta run. Thank you so much for the food though." Camila put a dub on the counter and took the mcdonald's bag, walking through the door.

"What's up with you baby?" She turned to Tay, who had his eyebrows furrowed and was staring at the ground.

"Nun shorty. Bring yo fine ass ova here." She walked over to him, his arms wrapping around her.

"You know I aint gon let shit happen to you right?" She nodded and looked up at him.

"I know baby."

Instagram feed

malloriemaui: guess who took this

tayk47shawty is tagged in this photo.

6,612,997 likes

5,999,112 comments

tayk47shawty- bad as a bih.

leinnaxooo- soo fine