XIX.

"Hope you know we still not on good terms." Mallorie folded her arms across her exposed chest.

"Still not on good terms witcho ass anyways." Tay pulled up his pants and stared at the small girl in front of him.
"Man, fuck you Tay."

"Just did shorty."

"Whatever. I don't care." She put her clothes on and mugged him.

"So you won't care if I walked outta ya life right now? You won't care if I never came back again? You wouldnt miss me?" Her eyes softened.

"I will." She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"You the only thing I seriously care about right now. Wouldn't leave you for anything." He mumbled and took her into his arms.

"You know if you want me you're gonna have to break up with Sofia right." He slowly nodded.

"Break shit off with Antoine officially and we'll be straight."

"I did Tay. I just don't wanna get hurt again." He nodded. What he had done was wrong. But how many times was she gonna make him regret it?

"And I'm sorry for that. But i ain't gon drop Sofia if you can't trust me no more. Ion want you feeling like imma hurt you every second we together." He shook his head and stood up.

"The goofs at the studio and I want you there too. I'm working on a verse right now." She nodded and got up to go get some clothes. As she walked past Tay, she took the time to gaze at him. Gaze at what she once owned and what now belonged to Sofia.

"You straight shorty?" She nodded and didn't say a word.

"What's up with you?" He slung one of his arms around her shoulders.

"Nothing." She whimpered quietly and Tay knew she was upset. He decided to leave it alone, not trying to catch any more feelings for her than he already did.

3:12 pm; 817; The studio

"I missed you." Tay scooped Sofia up into his arms, chuckling as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Can't wait to hear your verse." She grinned and Mallorie almost gagged. That bitch was such a fucking airhead. What did Tay even see in her?

"What about you Mal? You think my verse gon be good?" He smirked in her direction. 

"Sure." She mugged him and folded her arms across her chest. Tay put Sofia down and went behind the glass to the mic.

I'm the plug
I make sales if a nigga want some work
He can hit me on my cell
Bitch I'm 17 and I don't fuck with 12
You niggas Microsoft so tell me whats the deal
Nigga you a goof, I'll call you chapelle
I'm a young boss, man young marcel
Niggas wanna start shit, won't end well
Meet me at the partments by the hotel
At the partments, gotta buy the whole bill
Show me all the guap, I'll put it on a scale
Bitch I need my cheese, I ain't talkin rotel
Tote the whole 4, now I'm movin like a snail.

"I love it." Sofia giggled and extended her arms toward Tay and hugged him tightly, her head turning around to smirk at Mallorie. Mallorie shot her the dirtiest look and turned her attention back over to Santana who was complaining about Sofia.

"Tay such a stupid ass bitch man." Santana shook his head.

"Tell me about it." Her feelings were hurt and she was so ready to deck Tay in his mouth.