XI.

The rest of the week was bumpy. Tay had been spending all his time at the recording studio, trying to avoid Mariana. The baddest shorty he had ever laid eyes on was his, and there was no way her sister was gonna ruin that for him.

"That was good baby." Mallorie smiled at him from the other side of the glass. He grinned and rushed over to her, planting kisses all over her face.

"I missed you. A lot. You been locking your window." He pouted and she started to giggle.

"I missed you too. And yeah, but it will be open tonight if you wanna come." He took in her appearance as she spoke. A mesh bodysuit that exposed her bra and stomach piercing along with a pair of ripped nude shorts and nude thigh high boots.

"I won't be the only thing coming tonight. But what i told you about wearing shit like this in front of my niggas baby?" He hooked his fingers in her belt loops and harshly pulled her towards him.

"I didn't think it was that bad." She looked down at her clothes.

"It's not bad, you look sexy as fuck. But in front of my niggas, this ain't allowed. Imma get you some baggy ass clothes that you can wear around my niggas." Mallorie giggled as she realized Tay was being dead serious.

"You're so overprotective, just like how I'm overprotective of you." Mallorie had gotten more protective over Tay since the thing with Mariana happened. She couldn't be trusted at all and Tay wasn't risking his relationship with Mallorie for her.

"Alright, alright. Y'all sappy as fuck, we get it." Pimp fake gagged and the rest of the boys joined in.

"Shut up. Y'all getting some?" Tay chuckled as none of them said anything.

"What i fucking thought. So leave my shorty and i alone."

4:15 pm; 817; Tay's house

"How you feel bout Mariana G?" Santana asked Tay, a backwoods blunt between his lips.

"She bad and all, but i just don't feel nun for her like that. Mal the one i want." As if on cue, Tay's phone rang.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Shorty🤤❤️ is calling...

A grin spread across Tay's face and he immediately answered the phone.

"Aye shorty.....why, wassup wit you....I'll eat it for you. I be suckin your shit dry, you know that....that's not what you was saying when i was bussin down on it in the back of Tana's car though....Stop fucking playin wit me....nah tell me you love me....fix that tone before i fix it for you....bet, imma come over there right now and tear your shit up, lil bold ass."

"Must be nice." Santana mumbled and Tay threw a blunt at him before walking next door to Mallorie's house and banging on the door.

"Open this fucking door now." He heard her giggling from inside.

"Who is itttt." She laughed from the other side of the door.

"Mallorie, you already getting your shit torn. Stop fucking testing me and open this damn door right now." He smirked once he heard nothing from the other side and the lock clicked, him pushing the door open.

"Talkin all that shit. Could've just said you needed some dick shorty. Get ya ass on the counter now." He closed the door behind him and watched her sit on the kitchen counter, a small white dress covering her frame. He got between her legs, leaving a large hickey on the side of her neck. He chuckled as she whined and started to grind up against him.

"You said you want ya pussy ate, right?" Mallorie whimpered in response and nodded. He looked up at her, gripping her throat.

"Then stay put." He spread her legs and hiked her dress up to her stomach, only to find out she wasn't wearing any panties.