XXII.

A/N: Imma spice it up a bit. Camila Caba is an exact look alike of Mallorie but she has black hair. They are not related, she is just being used to cause drama.

9:51 am; Tay's house

Tay awoke that morning with his arms wrapped around his girlfriend. The sex they had last night just seemed to close the deal for him. This was the girl he wanted, forever.

"Shorty." He whispered and lightly bit her earlobe.

"Hmm?" Her eyelids fluttered open, showcasing her beautiful green eyes.

"Get up. We chilling with Nahmir and Leinna." He patted the outside of her thigh lightly before getting up from the warm bed. He walked into his bathroom, beginning to brush his teeth while his girlfriend walked in. She stripped off her clothes slowly, grabbing her toothbrush and stepping into the shower. Tay groaned lowly, spitting the toothpaste into the sink and joining her under the warm water.

"Mal, this shit hot as fuck!" He jumped back as the hot water stung his skin.

"Don't be like that baby. It's not even as hot as it usually is." She chuckled and let the water cool.

"Gimme kiss." He mumbled and pulled her closer to his body. She stood on her tiptoes to deliver a long kiss to his lips. This moment was definitely their forever.

12:49 pm; Arlington views mall

"Nahmir stop!" Leinna squealed as Nick attacked her neck with kisses.

"We in public. Y'all gon make people kids sick." Tay chuckled and intertwined his fingers with Mallorie's.

"Tay, don't she look just like Mallorie?" Nick pointed to a lightskin female sitting down at one of the food court tables. Mallorie and Tay averted their attention to the girl, who indeed looked exactly like Mallorie.

"That's so weird. I don't have a twin sister." With that being said, the group walked up to the table next to hers and took a seat.

"Camila Caba, I have been looking everywhere for you!" A dark red haired girl walked up to the girl's table and sat in front of her.

"Her name is Camila Caba." Leinna repeated and took out her phone to look her up. It didn't take long for them to find her instagram and they scrolled through her feed, looking for information.

Camilacaba

393,997 followers

21 posts

 camilacaba: numb the pain with the money

camilacaba: you say this lil flame keep making a big fire

camilacaba: all up in yo city looking for you.

leinnaxooo has logged off.

"She's a straight replica of you." Mallorie was kind of spooked. Her mom had never mentioned anything about her having a twin.

"This is like twitches or something. You look just like me." Camila stood in front of her, apalled at what she was seeing. Tay froze up in his chair. He knew that voice from anywhere. His first heartbreak. Maybe that was why he was so attracted to Mallorie. His first true love and his current true love were basically the same person.

"I'm just as shook as you are girl." Camila looked past Mallorie and snuck a glance at her ex boyfriend, who she had fucked over badly. She started to think about the memories he shared with him.

Flashback.

(This takes place in Long Beach because that was where Tay lived before he moved to Arlington.)

A banger party was being thrown at a mansion the night that Tay's soft side dissapeared from him for a long while. He had arrived with his girlfriend of seven months, Camila. As the party progressed on through the night, he had lost sight of her.

"Where my lil baby at?" Tay asked Micheal, his main homeboy at the time.

"Went upstairs." He motioned his head over to the staircase. Tay gave him a simple head nod and walked up the staircase, calling her name. He looked over to the room on his right side. He listened closely and heard moans of her name from the other side of the door.

"Fuck no." He mumbled and burst through the door, finding his girlfriend on her knees in front of some other nigga. The tough ice exterior started to build itself around his heart as he realized what was going on. His girlfriend of seven months was sucking a dick that wasn't his while being completely sober and aware of her actions.

"Find your own ride home bitch. You better be ova my crib by 11 am sharp to pick up yo shit or im burning all of it." She whipped around so fast and her eyes filled with tears.

"Tay, i'm so sorry."

"Ion wanna hear nun of that bullshit. I said what I had to say already. It's done hoe."

Flashback over.

"You good baby?" Mallorie turned to Tay. He nodded and gripped the table tightly with his hand.

"I'm straight shorty." He mumbled and broke the eye contact with Camila. Camila bit her lip slightly at her ex boyfriend, who was now so much finer.

"Well anyways, I just came over here to see if we could be friends. I mean we are practically twins after all." Mallorie shook her head and smiled, passing her phone to Camila. Camila put in her contact information and smiled at the group before walking back to her red headed friend. Throughout the time she was over there, she had been sneaking peeks at Tay. She had seen him all over instagram making it big with his music and posting Mallorie all the time. She had to admit it to herself, she had no good intentions.

Tay felt like a brain tumor was about to bust his head open. He hadn't seen this girl in four years, of course she had to pop back up in the prime of his life.

"Imma be in true religion shorty. Come find me when you ready to go." He got up and kissed the back of her hand before walking to the store. He went to the back and shuffled through the racks, Camila on his mind heavy.

"You straight baby?" His body froze up.

Of course, standing behind him stood Camila.