IX.

A/N: A filler too. Sorry y'all 😕

12:12 am; 817; Mallorie's house

A knock occurred on Mariana's window around 12 in the morning, awaking her out of sleep. She walked over to it and opened it for Tay.

"Sorry bae. Shorty locked her window cause she ain't want me coming in so i had to get in somehow." Mariana smiled.

"Y'all are so cute for real."

"I know. I'll see you later." Tay gave her a small smile and walked down the hall to Mallorie's room. He quietly opened the door, catching sight of Mallorie's small frame on top of her bedsheets.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

As he got closer to her, he realized she was fast asleep with nothing on. Tay bit his lip and held back a loud groan. She was doing this just to tease him. She knew he would be suffering for her since she locked the window.

"So we teasing each other now shorty?" He whispered softly in her ear, reaching his hand down to rub at her clit. Her eyes fluttered open and she moaned lowly.

"How'd you get in here?" Her legs clamped around Tay's hand and he pushed them away from each other.

"Answer my question and I'll answer yours." He smirked.

"Yes we are Tay." She folded her arms around her chest, covering her exposed chest.

"Mariana let me in through her window." A small smirk came across his face as she gave him a dirty look.

"You not mad. Calm ya lil cute ass down, yeen got nothin to worry bout. I love you. And I've never said that to no female but my momma. Gimme kiss." She attached her lips to his and he took it as the perfect opportunity to slide three of his fingers deep inside of her. She whimpered into the kiss, her legs shaking.

"You the only shorty I fuck with like this. I ain't gon throw that away for nobody. Especially not ya sis. Got that?" She whined in response.

"I asked you if you got that?" He curled his fingers aggressively.

"Yes Tay." She groaned and held onto his wrist.

He chuckled at her action and took his fingers out of her, sliding them into his mouth. She shivered as she watched him do it, his eyes on her the whole time. She sprung to action, unbuckling his belt and pulling down his pants.

"Lay down, now." She pushed him so he was laying on his back under her. She pulled down his boxers and stroked him for a quick second, pressing a kiss on his tip.

"Man shorty if you don't stop teasing." She smiled and instantly took all of him down her throat, lightly sucking.

"Yeah shorty, suck that shit. Fuck, imma marry yo ass." He ran his hands through her hair and looked down at her. Her pretty green eyes were watching him intently and her mouth was working on him feverishly.

"You so good at this, I'm finna cum shorty." Within seconds, he released down her throat and stared at her with adoration.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Imma marry ya ass, that's on my momma. Tell me you not mad at me no more." He pulled her on top of him.

"I just dropped the top. Of course I'm not mad." He chuckled and gave her a harsh smack on her ass.

"I luh ya shorty."

Instagram feed