VIII.

A/N: This is a filler chapter. It explains the omniscient view of Mariana and Tay's friendship blooming. Mariana is Mallorie's half sister who is still in Miami but will be coming to live with them in Chapter 9.

1:32 pm; 305; Miami, Florida

Mariana Maui sat on her phone on South Beach, lurking through Instagram. Her sister's page was one of the trending pages and so was Tay K's. Tay K was also her favorite rapper and she would've been at the concert that night with Mallorie and Leinna if she hadn't gotten grounded. Either way, she still knew him through Mallorie. He was at her house everyday when he was in Miami so he could spend time with Mallorie. The two were friends and Mallorie didn't like it. She would be lying if she said she didn't have feelings for Tay, because she did. She loved her sister dearly, but her feelings were eating her alive. She was determined to have him, even if it meant pushing her sister out of the way.

Mariana was still staying with her dad in Miami due to the short notice. But in the next two days, she would be moving to Texas to stay with Mallorie and her mom. She couldn't be more excited. This was her chance to win Tay over.

Instagram feed

marianamaui: gonna miss the 305, but hello 817🤤❤- 291,612 likes💬- 173,690 comments

❤- 291,612 likes
💬- 173,690 comments

amethystarosianno- the 305 finna miss you lil baddie😘

marianamaui- gonna miss you baby 💕 @amethystarosianno

tayk47shawty- my shortys sis moving next to me! We live as fuck😈

marianamaui- you already know we gon link up tay😘 @tayk47shawty

taymorfp- ooop ^^^ @malloriemaui @malloriemaui @malloriemaui

leinnaxooo- getcha fine ass down here so me you mal and Taylor can all hang out! miss you Lil jawn😻❤

malloriemaui- ^^what Leinna said. Miss you lil baby💕

marianamaui- miss y'all too. love y'all, see you in two days @leinnaxooo @malloriemaui

 love y'all, see you in two days @leinnaxooo @malloriemaui