IV.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
(Explains the Miami memory with Tay and Mal at Mal's house and also a remake of the Miami memory but in Santana's car. If you don't like explicit stuff, skip over this part and look for the yellow caution signs where it stops.)
3:43 pm; 817; Santana's car

"Tay." Mallorie whimpered quietly in Tay's ear as he was rubbing over her panties. The two were sat all the way in the back where there was no one near them. He slid his middle finger in and began pumping it deep, rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"Tay, please. I don't want cum dripping down my legs." Her legs were shaking and Tay could care less. He was gonna make her cum in the back of this car tonight before he hit this lick.

"It don't matter shorty. I'll lick it off." His index finger joined his middle and Mallorie almost moaned too loud. Tay's other hand quickly came up to cover her mouth. He was thrilled to have his fingers wedged deep inside of her.

In Miami, it almost happened but her mom decided to call her phone. Tay was inside of her room on his knees, her legs propped up on his shoulders, and she was propped up on her elbows ready for him to taste her. As soon as Tay placed his hands on her knees and began to lower his mouth to her body, her mom called her saying she needed to go get groceries. Tay was super pissed at himself for being a soft nigga. He should've devoured her while she was on the phone so her mom would know not to interrupt her again. He never even got a taste of her and he had been craving a taste over the months.

The memory was interrupted by Mallorie clamping her legs around Tay's hand and a long stream of cum trailed down his fingers. Tay bit his lip and stuck his fingers in his mouth, almost groaning. Her leggings were pulled off of her legs and he ripped her panties off of her, stuffing them into his pocket. Then he pushed her off of him so she was laying down and he spread her legs wide. He wasted no time in dipping his head down and cleaning up every last drop of what came out of her, sucking harshly at her clit and plunging his tongue inside of her from time to time.

"Yo Tay! You sound like you destroying shorty pussy back there." Pimp laughed.

"I am niggas. Y'all should learn from me." Crude slurping sounds filled the car and Mallorie started to grind up against his mouth.

"Uhh fuck yes." She whined loudly.

"You like that shorty?" He made sure the boys could hear what he was doing to her.

"Yes Tay." She scrunched her face up in pleasure.

"Yes who?" He stopped his movements and she practically shoved her pussy in his face.

"You wrong for that Tay. Let the girl cum." Nick laughed from the front seat.

"Yes Daddy, please, please, don't stop. I'm so close." She whimpered, having a tight grip on Tay's hair.

Tay went back to business, smirking as he heard his boys talking about how hot Mallorie was. In the next thirty seconds, she was writhing beneath him, her cum dripping off of her and into Tay's mouth.

"Shit you taste good as fuck." He gave her back her panties and sat up, smirking at the boys in front of him.
"Am I gon be the next one to get a taste?" Pimp laughed.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Nah Pimp shut yo ass up! The only thing you gon get is a bullet in yo forehead nigga. Keep fucking playing with me." Tay chuckled and threw a blunt at the back of Pimp's head. Mallorie giggled and fixed her hair. Suddenly, Pimp opened the sunroof, Mallorie immediately standing up to put her upper body through it.

"Witcho fine ass." Tay bit his lip as she looked back at him. Tay pulled his phone out and took a picture  of her, posting it on Instagram.

tayk47shawty: My shorty drinks lemonade, I drink lipton🤤😻❤️- 489,342 likes💬- 376,323 comments

❤️- 489,342 likes
💬- 376,323 comments

taymorfp- isn't this the girl from his Miami concert that he said was the finest he's ever seen?

tayk47shawtyyyy- yeah. But she's super pretty, I hope she makes you happy Tay.

taymorrr.47 - i know her user. It's @malloriemaui

taykfanp- she's so pretty 😍 @taymorr.47

Malloriemaui: I drink lemonade, baby drinks lipton🤤😻

❤️- 178,437 likes
💬- 275,431 comments

taymorfp- you're the girl Tay posted! You're so pretty.

taymorrr.47- like fr ^^

tayk47shawty- I luh ya lil shorty. I'll never play bout you ever that's on my fuckin momma baby.

tayk47shawtyyyy- AHHH IM SCREAMINGGGGG, TAY COMMENTED AND ITS SO CUTE!!!

tayk47shawty- y'all gon be getting used to seeing me commenting. lil shorty mine😍

tayk47shawty: malloriemaui liked your comment.

11:15 pm; 817; Arbordale neighborhood

Mallorie was sat on Tay's lap in Pimp's car, trembling and trying to stay calm. She was hitting her first lick with Tay tonight, and if she fucked up, it would be jail time for all of them.

"You good shorty? It ain't that serious. Imma be in and out, I promise. Gimme kiss." She kissed him, not pulling away for a good 30 seconds.

"Now lemme tell you what you finna do. You finna knock on the door and distract em and try to get em to invite you inside. Then we gon wrap it up from there, ight shorty?" She nodded her head. They pulled up at the large mansion and Tay gave her a small nod.

"Make me proud lil baby." She approached the front door and knocked. A 21 year old looking man answered the door, looking Mallorie up and down.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing out here alone?" Mallorie instantly got nervous. Tay was gonna kill him if he heard the way he was talking to her.

"Um, im doing a survey on how nice the kitchens look in the neighborhood. I just wanted to see how it looked."

"Well you can come in." He stepped aside for her to enter and she walked in, Tay already in the kitchen.

"You did great shorty, go to the car. Now." Mallorie started for the door immediately, hearing Tay yelling at the man.

"Nigga i was only gon rob you, but after hearing you preying on my shorty like that? Nigga you a goner." A loud bang occurred and Tay came running out and hopped in the car. He immediately put his phone up to his ear.

"Yo Nick, i need you to burn down 25384 whiterose street in that rich neighborhood Arbordale. Yeah man, thank you." Pimp stepped on the gas, swerving out of the neighborhood. Mallorie felt so guilty. She had set that man up. He seemed nice. If he knew Tay was her nigga, he most likely would've backed off. But he didn't, and now he's dead. She trembled in the corner of the car.

"Tay. You got shorty spooked." Pimp motioned his head over to Mallorie who was trembling. Tay wrapped his arms around her.

"I won't hurt you shorty. You ain't gotta be spooked. In fact, I'm not gon force you to hit licks with me anymore. I'm sorry." Mallorie hugged him tightly.

"Whatever you do baby, just don't get caught, please." She whispered and gave him a chaste kiss.

"I won't. I promise."