XVII.

2:12 pm; 817 ; Santana's house

"She bad but she not as bad as Mallorie nigga." Pimp threw a blunt at Tay and Tay rolled his eyes. He was taking about Sofia.

"Don't matter. Mallorie said she ain't wanna get back with me because she don't wanna hurt nobody. If she really wanted me, she wouldn't have cared. So fuck her." Tay shrugged his shoulders.

"You a whole ass fool nigga. You know Mal got some heavy feelings for you. I talked to her earlier and she just think it's too soon for allat."

"Ion give a fuck. Told her straight up I would give up everything for her and she said no. So Sofia where it's at right now." Tay's friends didn't like Sofia. They thought she was a groupie who was just using Tay to get money.

"Tay, you seriously fucked up dude." Leinna walked into the house along with Nick, who tagged along behind her.

"Fuck you talkin bout Leinna?" He mugged her.

"Mal called me in complete tears, having a whole ass breakdown last night after she heard you fucking Sofia." He smirked.

"Good, let her fucking hear. Could've been her but she decided she ain't want me." Leinna shook her head.

"That's petty Tay. You know she didn't mean it like that. She told me she was gonna break up with Antoine for you, but after that? You're history." Tay shrugged it off like he didn't care, but deep down he cared a lot. That was still his girl.

"Whatever man." He shook his head and walked outside to the porch where Santana sat with Mallorie. He stopped just before he reached the walkway and pressed his ear against the door.

"I miss him, and I love him. So much Tana. It's just I'm scared he's gonna leave for tour again and cheat again, and I'm not up for the heartbreak. And I don't wanna be hurting anyone's feelings. Last night, he fucked Sofia and I've never cried so hard in my life." Mallorie sounded like she was in tears.

"He cares about you, a lot Mal. Maybe he thinks that you dont want to be with him because of Antoine."

"That's not even true. Tay knows i would pick him over Antoine any day." Tay decided to make his presence known and walked outside.

"Lemme talk to her for a minute Tana." His eyes softened as he saw that she was crying. Santana got up and went inside, Tay taking his place next to Mallorie.

"You know what I did last night was intentional to make you realize I ain't playing with you right?" She nodded and didn't look at him.

"Look at me." Her green eyes peered up at him.
"When you ready to stop playin with me and you ready to become my lil shorty again, let me know. And all this gon stop. But until then, i can't even be around you." Mallorie wiped her eyes.

"Tay, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it like that last night. I broke up with Antoine this morning because I can't deal with the fact that you're fucking Sofia every night. That she sleeps with you, where I used to sleep. That she gets to kiss you, everywhere, in all the places i used to kiss you. That she gets to have your attention, all of the attention you always gave me." Her voice broke between her words and she broke out in tears.

"Stop crying shorty, you making me upset." He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"Hey, it's just gon be you and I the rest of the day. Just friends. Whatchu think about that?" She gave him a small smile and he returned it.

"That would be great."

Instagram feed