XXVI.

Tay bit the inside of his cheek and put his head in his hands as he realized what was going on. Camila was in his house, naked and trying to make it up to him.

"Fuck no Camila." He picked the coat up from the ground and extended it towards her. She frowned and slapped it out of his hand.

"You keep acting like you don't fucking want me when I know you do. Just look at the effect I have on you." She got close to him and ran her hand up and down his bare arm, his body freezing. She smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her body against his.

"I gotta girl Camila." He mumbled softly and gently removed her hands from around his neck.

"I was your girl first. The only reason you're with her is because she's exactly like me." He shook his head.

"Don't ever compare yo ass to my girl. Yall may look the same, but the personalities be different. She don't be sucking up my opps." He folded his arms across his chest.

"And I said I was sorry Tay. He said he would hurt you if I didnt, and at that point in time I would do anything to keep you safe." She laid back on the couch, arching her back slightly.

"I can handle my own shit. I told you I would do anything to keep you safe, Ion need you protecting me. You know I be shooting niggas if they pass they place and that's facts." He considered forgiving her because this was a whole new side of the story she had never opened up to him before. Then again, it's not like he had given her the time to explain.

"Please forgive me." His breath got caught in his throat as the naked girl walked over to him, hitching her leg around his waist and pulling him close. He bit his lip harshly, imagining her as Mallorie.

"It's straight ight? Imma forget about it, just don't be tryna come between me and Mal." She squealed loudly and hugged him tightly.

"You still naked Camila." He chuckled but hugged her anyways. She picked up her coat from the floor and tied it around her.

"Alright, imma go look for Glizzy. See you tay." She opened the door and walked through, giving him a small wave before leaving. Tay let out a loud sigh of relief.
"Damn." He took his phone off the counter and checked his messages.

Imessage

Shorty♡- sorry I didn't stay w you tonight. left the window open for you incase you miss me. love you♡

Nahmir- broo Leinna finally let me eat her pussy. That shit so good. Imma be getting more play than you, fax.

Glizzy- put me on w mariana, want that shorty so bad.

Sofia- Kayden wants to see you.
Read 1:12 am

"Fuck mane." Tay groaned quietly and clutched his leg. He had just came through Mallorie's window and he had fell. He looked up from the floor and saw his girlfriend sleeping peacefully. He grinned devilishly,  planning on waking her up with insane pleasure. As usual, she was sleeping completely naked and ready for him. She whined in her sleep, her body shifting slightly.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Tay. Please i want it so bad." She mumbled softly. His pants immediately tightened and he groaned quietly as he realized she was dreaming about him.

"Yeah princess?" He rubbed her clit softly, staring at her in awe. She whimpered and reached down for his hand, her legs trembling.

"You good lil baby. I got you." He pinned her hand down and slid his hand up the back of her thigh, gripping the back her knee and bending her leg up to her chest. She was starting to wake up, her body crumbling under his touch.