XXV.

A/N: PLEASE READ!!!!!! SO IN THE INSTAGRAM FEED I ADDED GLIZZY WHO IS NAHMIR'S FRIEND IN REALITY. IN THE BOOK HE IS APART OF THE GROUP BUT HE JUST CAME BACK FROM A TOUR. IN REALITY, NAHMIR CALLS GLIZZY NUMBER FIVE AND NAHMIR CALLS HIMSELF NUMBER FOUR. SO WHEN YOU SEE THAT IN THE INSTAGRAM FEED THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS. BLAATINA IS GLIZZYS GF IN REALITY BUT IN THE STORY SHE IS HIS EX. ALSO NAHMIR MADE A SONG FOR GLIZZY NAMED GLIZZY HELLA GEEKIN. SO WHEN YOU SEE THAT THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"No, I don't want you to miss your show because of me. You can have me later." He ran his hands up her thighs.

"You don't get to make that choice." He picked up his phone and called the club he was performing at, claiming he was sick. Mallorie crossed her arms and glared at him.

"Tay." She pouted her plump lips. He sat back against the headboard and aggressively pulled her legs up over his shoulders, leaving her on her shoulders.

"Shut up and lemme please the fuck outta you." She whined and tried to squirm away from him.

"You taking this pipe or this tongue shorty?" He ran his tongue over his lips slowly, wetting them which caused Mallorie to whimper.

"The pipe."

"Too bad cause I'm hungry."

"Fuck Tay!" Her hands flew up to his hair as he didn't even hesitate to place his mouth on her. He loved doing this simply becuase he knew it riled her up and pleased her.

"Pussy good as fuck mane." He mumbled against her and she looked up to meet his brown eyes.

Within minutes, Mallorie was curling her toes and crying out her boyfriend's name as she hit her peak. Tay never failed to make her see stars and never failed at giving her a powerful release.

"That's good baby?" He took her legs off of his shoulders and lowered her body back onto the bed as she breathed heavily.

"Yes Tay." She whimpered and tugged at the small twists in his hair.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"YoU TaKInG ThIS PiPE Or ThIS ToNgUE ShORtY?" Nahmir and Pimp joked outside the door.

"You gotta be fuckin with me." Tay groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Get some clothes on nasty bitches, gang here." Nahmir banged on the door twice before going back downstairs.

"We gon finish this later, on hood shorty." He tossed her a long t shirt and some sweatpants from the spare drawer he kept with her clothes in it. She put the clothes on and sighed. She was horny as a bitch, and now she would have to deal with that.

"Y'all niggas gon get whacked on my momma. How da fuck y'all just gon be comin up in my damn house bein all extra n shit?" Tay grumbled and sat down next to a dark haired female, thinking it was Mariana. Camila turned around and gave him a small smirk, his eye immediately catching the deceiving action.

"Fuck no." He mumbled lowly under his breath and sat on the other side of the room.

"Where Mariana at?" Tay reached over and grabbed the blunt that Pimp was extending to him.

"Where you think she at? She at her crib with Glizzy."

"Shiii, they gettin it on. Let's go buss down they door." Nahmir chuckled.

"Nigga you always tryna cockblock cause you ain't gettin none damn." Tay took a long puff from the blunt.

"I know you see the shorty I got on my lap right now. Pussy fye as fuck I can tell you dat." Nahmir slid his hands up Leinna's legs, giving her booty a firm squeeze.