XIII.

A/N: Wow this book is blowing up fast, thank y'all so much. BUT REMINDER! IF YOU GUYS SKIP OVER THE INSTAGRAM FEED SECTIONS YOURE GONNA MISS A LOT OF INFORMATION AND NOT KNOW SOME OF THE PEOPLE!!!

12:13 pm; 305; Miami international airport

"Baby, wake up, we're here." Mallorie shook Tay softly, giggling as he groaned. She could hardly contain her excitement. The white beaches and skyscrapers came into view through the small airplane window.

"Shut up and lemme sleep shorty." He mumbled and nuzzled his face in her neck.

"We're gonna land soon baby, get up." Tay reluctantly opened his eyes and groaned.

Five minutes later, the planes wheels collided with the tan concrete of the Miami international airport.

"You excited?" Tay chuckled as Mallorie grinned.

"Very excited baby. Thank you so much!" A lingering kiss was planted on his lips.

"We're home again!" Mallorie grinned as Mariana turned to her from the seat in front of her.

"I'm so excited to see Amethyst! How is she?"

(IF YOU HAVENT READ THE INSTAGRAM FEED SECTIONS, AMETHYST IS MARIANA'S BEST FRIEND FROM MIAMI)

"She's great. She misses you a lot though."

As soon as the group got out of the airport, they were met with six screaming girls.

"Tay can we get a picture please?" Tay took his arm from around Mallorie's shoulders and smiled.

"Yeah, come here." He threw up one of his gang signs and posed next to the girl.

"They all jawns man. Are there any ugly people in Miami?" Pimp rolled his eyes to the back of his head.

"I have no clue Pimp." Mallorie giggled.

"Mal, you straight?" Santana looked around.

"Yeah why?" She furrowed her brows.

"That shorty getting a little too close to ya man. And i know you finna blow up on her." Mallorie's eyes instantly shot over to Tay. As Santana described, she was all up on him.

"Alright, Alright shorty. You takin it a lil too far, my girl over there. But nice to meet you." Tay walked away before they had anything else to say.

"Don't be gettin all petty with me now, you know better." He grabbed Mallorie's neck and planted a kiss on her lips.

"Love you."

"Love you too." Santana scrunched his face up as Mallorie replied to Tay.

"LOvE yOu TOo. Imma be sick man."

2:31 pm; 305; South beach

The Miami sun was warm, the sky a shade of light blue with no clouds. The two were in the water, throwing sand at each other and just playing around. A large chunk of sand was thrown by Mallorie and landed right on Tay's chest.

"You done fucked up now shorty." Tay smirked and ran after her, pushing her into the water.

"Fuck you Tay." She laughed and splashed him.