Part 35

PART 35 

*6 weeks later, in the hospital*

*Tom’s POV* 

“Your really scaring us all now baby girl, we need you to wake up soon” I said as I sat by her side. We had each all taken turns on staying the night with her over the six weeks. There was always somebody here with her, regardless of the time.

“Come on princess, I’ve bought us a flat and everything, remember our plans?” I smiled, “I need you back Ashley,” I sighed, taking her hand in mine.

All of a sudden, I felt a light squeeze on my hand.

“Ash…le…y! Do that again baby girl” I begged leaning closer.

She did again, another squeeze, harder this time.

She could hear me. I sat up next to her on the bed. 

“Baby girl, you need to listen to me really carefully now beautiful…I need you to try your hardest to open those beautiful eyes of yours…come on princess I know you can do it” I smiled picking up her other hand in mine also.

She tightened her grip on my hands, and slowly opened her eyes, the blue colour of her eyes shining more that ever. I was smiling like crazy. I leaned down and gently kissed her lips. 

“Thank you Ashley!” I smiled in her ear “I’ve missed you like crazyy”

“How long… Have… I been out…for?” She breathed quietly. “Is sam alright?”

“Samantha’s fine, don’t you go worrying. And time doesn’t matter baby, all that matters is that your back with us now” I smiled signalling over to the doctor.

“Ashley, welcome back,” he said, checking her over.

She’d been out for so long most of her injuries had healed, leaving only some faint scars.

“How are you feeling pet?” He asked her.

“I’m alright, just a bit drained,” she said, pushing herself to a sitting position.

“This one’s been here everyday and most nights, he’s a keeper” he smiled nodding towards me.

“I know he is!” She smiled, “you should have gone home baby,” she said, stroking my face.

“There was no chance I was leaving my princess” he whispered.

She smiled back at me, I knew she was back.

*5 months later* 

Ashley and me had moved into our new flat, and she was fully recovered.

“Tom!!” She shouted from the bathroom, “can you come here a second please?”

“Sure baby! Are you okay?” I asked, opening the door.

She was stood against the sink, looking down at something in her hands.

She turned to me and smiled, tears forming in her eyes. She handed me what was in her hands.

“We did it baby girl!” I smiled.

“I’m… I’m pregnant,” she smiled widely, the tears overflowing.

“We’re going to have a baby!” I grinned, spinning her around.

“Whoah, I just… Whoah,” she said, her hands roaming on her stomach.

I pulled her close to me and placed me hands on her stomach too.

“Are you sure this is what you want?” She whispered in my ear.

“100% baby girl” I replied crashing my lips down onto hers “I’ve never wanted anything so much in all my life”