Part 9

PART 9

*TOM'S POV* 

"Nath, it's Jayne," Samantha said. She was sitting on his lap, so she leaned over to the unit, grabbed his phone and handed it to him.

"Hey Jayne, yeah, really? That's great! Okay, see you then. Bye," Nathan said, hanging up the phone.

"What is it?" Jay asked, sipping his tea.

"Jayne said the top of the pops people found out about Max having twin sisters and she said they want them to be in the special issue they are doing on us. We start today," Nathan said, as the girls mouths hung open.

"Okay, well we'd better all go get dressed and head off then," Max said.

I grabbed Ashley's hand, and we headed upstairs.

"Oh my god, this is great news!" I said, as I closed my bedroom door.

"no, no it's not!" Ashley said, looking at me. "I can't be in a photo shoot or an interview or videos! I'm not famous, and I'm definitely not pretty enough, sexy enough or have a good enough body to be in a professional magazine shoot!" Ashley said.

I walked towards her and smiled. "Are you crazy?" I said, pulling her close to me. "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and trust me, you are definitely sexy enough, and you have an incredible body. You have nothing to worry about." I said, brushing some hair out of her eyes, as she leaned up and kissed me.

"Thank you, that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me," she smiled, resting her forehead against mines.

"Ashley, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, looking into her big blue eyes.

"Yes," she smiled, kissing me again.

*Samantha's POV* 

"Whoah, this is... Unexpected." I said, sitting down on the edge of Nathan's bed.

"I know," Nathan smiled, sitting beside me. "I can't wait for it though,' he said.

"Me either," I said.

"Samantha, can I ask you something?" Nathan said, taking my hand and turning to face me.

"Anything," I smiled, interlocking our fingers.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, looking me in the eyes.

"Yes, I'd love to!" I grinned, taking his face in my hands and kissing him.

"You're amazing, you know that?" Nathan said, as we began getting dressed.

"Thanks," I blushed, trying to find something decent to wear.

*Ashley's POV* 

"Ashley, Samantha get your asses down here," Siva laughed from the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay, I'm coming!" I laughed, sitting at the top of the banister and sliding down.

"You're crazy." Max said when I reached the bottom.

"and proud." I laughed, tucking my phone into the pocket of my shorts.

"Samantha, you're the last one, come on babe!" Nathan shouted up the stairs.

"Okay, ready!" She shouted back, running down the stairs.

"Okay, let's do this!" Jay smiled, as we all piled out into the van and Martin drove off the where were meeting Jayne.

"Okay guys, we're here," Martin said, pulling up at the first location, the studio.

"Come in guys, let's go." Jayne said, ushering us out of the van and inside.